You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 10:44pm

Idea for new skirmish

This is something I suggested back on the US forums but it didn't get much attention. Maybe with a larger viewing population and closer connection to the developers it will do better here.

My idea is for a Summerhold like PVP skirmish. It would be played like WH but the flags must be destroyed to cap the spot since you can't dismount.

• Titan: Single target melee DPS has a bonus for damage done to the flag.
  • June Dreadnaught: AoE DPS for weakening the defenders from a distance.
  • Crab(can't remember name): Healer. Can project shields on selected target and repair vehicles/flags.
  • Overlords Aegis: Ranged single target DPS. High power shot to pick off defenders/attackers.
Not sure how to fit the Mana Bike into the setup yet.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 8:55pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

There is a new skirmy coming, and has detail's on the Oracle site or RU. If you make an RU account you could post those suggestion's directly to the dev's with the other's. Atleast you know they will be seen.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 1:20am

not my kind of skirmish but isn't bad. :D

Monday, March 31st 2014, 8:09pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

not my kind of skirmish but isn't bad. :D
A bowl of Kush say's you que it anyway.