You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 1:20pm

For people whose launcher is not working.

Since the "Support" is not putting any notice or addressing this issue, nor were they planning on it. Here is a little bit of info about it;

https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=6376

Use Google Chrome to translate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Problems running the game on Windows 10
12/30/2015
Dear players
Currently there is a problem with the launch of the game launcher on systems running Windows 10, after you install the security update for Internet Explorer Flash Player on 12/29/2015.
Up to resolve the problem we recommend to temporarily run the game client through Gamehttps://games.mail.ru/gamecenter/download/Center.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "VashBOG™" (Dec 31st 2015, 5:13pm)

Friday, January 8th 2016, 3:34am

Hmmm...All I had to do was to redo my shortcut.

Amber :D

Friday, January 8th 2016, 4:34am

Yeah I tried everything so have few more people, only thing that works atm is through the my.com launcher :P

Friday, January 8th 2016, 12:49pm

Yeah I tried everything so have few more people, only thing that works atm is through the my.com launcher :P
Well, that kinda sucks. Anyway, hope they get it fixed for those that are still having troubles. I know I hate the my.com launcher.

Friday, January 8th 2016, 12:59pm

Have you tried reverting the flash player to a version from before 12/29/2015?
If it's the same bug as on RU servers this should work.

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 5:37am

Have you tried reverting the flash player to a version from before 12/29/2015?
If it's the same bug as on RU servers this should work.
I just used the MY.COM launcher, and as of today, main launcher is fixed as well. (Without me tampering with anything.)

Rate this thread