You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 3:14pm

for all those of u that think its hard to fix the ingame problem - its not. I'm refering only to the issue that it's gone insanly hard for a new player to catch up on cs items (repairing the bad reputation of the customer support and other issues r not easy at all).

even after playing all those years i rather be on populated server with new ppls that can get staff easier then me then on an empty one.

so the solution is very simple - increase the drop rate from strongboxes by 200% and puff, the price will drop down dramatically both for ppl's who buy them with real $ and for those who buy them in AH with gold. The same with runes - make every quarter a crystal chip sale 70% off.

this is called marketing, when u buy a new shoes from 2016 collection u r not surprise to see them 70% off in 2017.

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 3:21pm

Marco

Intermediate

Lol sway sorry but thats just stupid and totally beyond any reality ;)

Taleron

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 3:38pm

Lol sway sorry but thats just stupid and totally beyond any reality

Taleron
thats a good and reasoned answer, i'm taking everything back...

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 4:02pm

mediaaa

Trainee

• "mediaaa" started this thread

There is actually a lot of things they can do. but they don't. WHY? i don't know.we don't even know who the devs are for EU/NA.
we are not attached to russians servers or their system so Eu/na devs can do w/e they want with crystal price...one big reset will do the job also(just came up to my mind)...
But they do absolutely nothing ...for over 3years..and game dying and dying because too much P2W ...300+ gold for one crystal? nonsense.
so that's why im saying P2P or reset( or made new server) will only save this game!!!
AND i vote for P2P ,because for 80$/per year u can play totally fair game and only your time counts not your money.
sss

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 5:14pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

And for about P2P everyone talking about population( thats main reason why ppl not stay) , WELL THAT'S a vicious circle.
if old ppl start joining P2P,and the one who already there, soon will be others too.once when we start raiding, astral, PVP there a looooot new players will come!
I personally knows a lot people who just waithing that P2P become active...probably many others too...also i know that many ppl love this game and not playing it because p2w
There has been a lot of positive player to player advertising within these forums regarding p2p server. They can complete most raids, do skirmishes etc. according to their own words. Still, it hasn't attracted enough people in many months, if the talks about how empty the server is are truthful. Money spenders don't want to give up their stuff to become sub players and new players mostly don't want monthly payments to start sub playing so sub server is between a rock and a hard place.

The most silly thing (in my mind) is to be "waiting to the server to become active". If there are many people "waiting", they could easily populate the server more by simply joining in and thus perhaps bring even more people. The anonymous waiting people are part of the population problem. They could bring more results by being active and by spreading the word about the sub server's good sides to their friends. Just my thoughts about it.
why u even play a mmorpg game if u wanna just PVE??
That's my and my roomie's only reason we play mmorpg. We HATE PVP. There are all kind of people playing games - never assume that others like the same stuff you personally do. I realize most people play these games because of pvp content but not everyone. I love this game for its complex and vivid lore and characters, love the art, music and vast possibilities for free exploring (which is pretty rare in most games). For example, I don't play a game to get into max level in a week. I play the game to read the lore, wonder the beauty of the world and explore the maps. It took roughly 3 or so months from me to level to 40 back in 2010. I want and appreciate that a game lasts and lasts. I don't want it to be over and fully experienced within 6 months - a game becomes boring to me when pve content ends. Yes, I could simply buy a game and play it alone - I do that with The Sims 3 (my apology for naming a none My.com. game). But the point in mmorpg is that you can chat and meet people in a virtual world, raid together, make friends and be social. That's the reason why a simple shop bought single player game isn't always enough - not for me anyways. This is my personal point of view but it's an answer to your question.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 5:22pm

There is actually a lot of things they can do. but they don't. WHY? i don't know.we don't even know who the devs are for EU/NA.

Here's my guess:
"My.com" consists of purely administrative staff that is completely powerless to do anything by themselves and counts not more than 4-5 people (one per language?).
Their job other than writing a post once in a few weeks is to just sit there and watch if maybe the sky hasn't started falling - in which case they call some higher authorities who in turn send (outsourced) engineering team to deal with it.

That engineering team probably just knows generic things about running a server, not specifically Allods server software, they just apply pre-constructed fixes. Actual devs who know Allods server software and how to interact with it are only in Russia.

This would explain huge delays before any problem starts to even look like it's been started working on.

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 6:06pm

mediaaa

Trainee

[/quote]
And for about P2P everyone talking about population( thats main reason why ppl not stay) , WELL THAT'S a vicious circle.
if old ppl start joining P2P,and the one who already there, soon will be others too.once when we start raiding, astral, PVP there a looooot new players will come!
I personally knows a lot people who just waithing that P2P become active...probably many others too...also i know that many ppl love this game and not playing it because p2w
There has been a lot of positive player to player advertising within these forums regarding p2p server. They can complete most raids, do skirmishes etc. according to their own words. Still, it hasn't attracted enough people in many months, if the talks about how empty the server is are truthful. Money spenders don't want to give up their stuff to become sub players and new players mostly don't want monthly payments to start sub playing so sub server is between a rock and a hard place.

The most silly thing (in my mind) is to be "waiting to the server to become active". If there are many people "waiting", they could easily populate the server more by simply joining in and thus perhaps bring even more people. The anonymous waiting people are part of the population problem. They could bring more results by being active and by spreading the word about the sub server's good sides to their friends. Just my thoughts about it.
why u even play a mmorpg game if u wanna just PVE??
That's my and my roomie's only reason we play mmorpg. We HATE PVP. There are all kind of people playing games - never assume that others like the same stuff you personally do. I realize most people play these games because of pvp content but not everyone. I love this game for its complex and vivid lore and characters, love the art, music and vast possibilities for free exploring (which is pretty rare in most games). For example, I don't play a game to get into max level in a week. I play the game to read the lore, wonder the beauty of the world and explore the maps. It took roughly 3 or so months from me to level to 40 back in 2010. I want and appreciate that a game lasts and lasts. I don't want it to be over and fully experienced within 6 months - a game becomes boring to me when pve content ends. Yes, I could simply buy a game and play it alone - I do that with The Sims 3 (my apology for naming a none My.com. game). But the point in mmorpg is that you can chat and meet people in a virtual world, raid together, make friends and be social. That's the reason why a simple shop bought single player game isn't always enough - not for me anyways. This is my personal point of view but it's an answer to your question.

Silly thing or not that is hapening.people wont pay 12$ or 21$(for 3months) to play on empty server so we need active ,old, and reasonable player to push that up...
last time i even pay subscription for 3 ppl to help them..im not bragging,just saying we (old players or active who love allods) need to push server a lil bit because devs obviously not gonna.
SECOND thing u said u and your friend play only pve....ok...im not gonna even ask why u even play mmorpg for ONLY PVE ,....but u must understand that % of those people who play allods just to pve and hangout watching the sky is very little..u guys practically don't play a game ,cuz game is 70% about getting better gear and PVP...why u even get fable gear if u only pve? Never go Arena,Witch's Hollow,D farm or Dominion with your guild?sorry but u are not real player then u just a watcher.
I understand that there are all kind of people playing games,but your argument is kinda invalid. :S
sss

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 6:29pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

Here's my guess:
"My.com" consists of purely administrative staff that is completely powerless to do anything by themselves and counts not more than 4-5 people (one per language?).
Their job other than writing a post once in a few weeks is to just sit there and watch if maybe the sky hasn't started falling - in which case they call some higher authorities who in turn send (outsourced) engineering team to deal with it.

That engineering team probably just knows generic things about running a server, not specifically Allods server software, they just apply pre-constructed fixes. Actual devs who know Allods server software and how to interact with it are only in Russia.

This would explain huge delays before any problem starts to even look like it's been started working on.

This made my day. And is prolly very close to the sad truth.

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 7:11pm

Never go Arena,Witch's Hollow,D farm or Dominion with your guild?sorry but u are not real player then u just a watcher.

i dont get why some ppl cant just accept the way of playing others have :S
sometimes i even think beeing jealous is a little bit involved here

@high exchangerate; its always at the end of a season that exchange goes crazy, this is cause ppl no longer give their gold for upgrading, they use it for other things

once 7.0 comes even the 1:320 now will appear cheap due to a much larger income...
inflation is no problem as long as salery goes up

@Nandita
adding a paywall to the game would be one of the worst idea ever, this would make so many players leave...

@Bluescarlet
if runes max level would have stayed at 10 it would be much faster possible to get "complete cs" as free player, true!
just level 11 12 and 13 are the ones taking incredibly long
however if you are in full 10, its not such a problem to fight one with 11 12 or 13 (and these are rare anyway)

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 7:41pm

freestile

Professional

SECOND thing u said u and your friend play only pve....ok...im not gonna even ask why u even play mmorpg for ONLY PVE ,....but u must understand that % of those people who play allods just to pve and hangout watching the sky is very little..u guys practically don't play a game ,cuz game is 70% about getting better gear and PVP...why u even get fable gear if u only pve? Never go Arena,Witch's Hollow,D farm or Dominion with your guild?sorry but u are not real player then u just a watcher.
I understand that there are all kind of people playing games,but your argument is kinda invalid.

so for you "game is 70% about getting better gear and PVP" i laughed so hard when i read that, seriously i don't want to be mean but this is a totaly crap statement.
A lot of people think an mmo is mainly PVP, ok nice for them; but where the fk have you seen a game like this is 70%pvp 30%pve or whatever?? A game is just 100% what you like to do ig and 0% what you don't like to do; as simple as that. ;)
So i think it's not really nice to judge of the "quality" of a player (like saying "oh to me you're just a watcher not a real player" :thumbdown: ) just by the activity he/she prefer in a game; and i may be exaggerating by saying that but to me your kind of statements is what leads to the oversized egos we have in PVP nowadays (because if pvp player think they're the ones playing the game "as it's supposed to be played", they're more likely to belittle the others... :pinch: )

And that's a part of the pb with the pvp kick system, because it's like if dev's would have said "ok the true players of our game are those who pvp so wer're gonna give them this tool to kick all the don't understand the true aim of this game", and if even the dev's think like that... -_-

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 8:04pm

mediaaa

Trainee

And that's a part of the pb with the pvp kick system, because it's like if dev's would have said "ok the true players of our game are those who pvp so wer're gonna give them this tool to kick all the don't understand the true aim of this game", and if even the dev's think like that... -_-[/quote]
so for you "game is 70% about getting better gear and PVP" i laughed so hard when i read that, seriously i don't want to be mean but this is a totaly crap statement.
A lot of people think an mmo is mainly PVP, ok nice for them; but where the fk have you seen a game like this is 70%pvp 30%pve or whatever?? A game is just 100% what you like to do ig and 0% what you don't like to do; as simple as that.
So i think it's not really nice to judge of the "quality" of a player (like saying "oh to me you're just a watcher not a real player" ) just by the activity he/she prefer in a game; and i may be exaggerating by saying that but to me your kind of statements is what leads to the oversized egos we have in PVP nowadays (because if pvp player think they're the ones playing the game "as it's supposed to be played", they're more likely to belittle the others... )

THE ONLY REASON why u go 20+ times astral in a week, why u struggling to get amalgam,why u collecting gold 24h/7 and why u even play game is to get more power...right? and why do u need power if u not PVP ever? so u gonna spend 6months gearing just to kill some mobs?? i don't wanna be mean to,don't get me wrong here,just saying u are speding time for noting then...u just hanging around.thats not playing.
i know there are some people who enjoy just hanging around in main city, with their buddies, killing time, trying costumes and talk...u know what are they? WOMENS.
i think u can get point from this.
sss

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 8:24pm

freestile

Professional

THE ONLY REASON why u go 20+ times astral in a week, why u struggling to get amalgam,why u collecting gold 24h/7 and why u even play game is to get more power...right? and why do u need power if u not PVP ever? so u gonna spend 6months gearing just to kill some mobs?? i don't wanna be mean to,don't get me wrong here,just saying u are speding time for noting then...u just hanging around.thats not playing.
i know there are some people who enjoy just hanging around in main city, with their buddies, killing time, trying costumes and talk...u know what are they? WOMENS.

and misogynist on top of that, what a great mentality man, just whoa! :whistling:

I think you just have to accept that the game isn't only taking part to the the gear race in order to pvp, or if you think so you're also missing many important things in this game^^ but that's where is the matter, the important things aren't the same for everybody; and even this isn't a pb, the pb comes when people like you think they're superiors to others just because they think they're playing the holy only way possible :rolleyes:
But i can't really blame you for thinking this because as people like you that are 100% into competion throught the pvp content are also (most of the time) the one that represent the biggest part of the incomes for the dev's, these latter have interest into promoting this way of thinking; but despite of that it still remain one POV of several not THE one.

But i agree with the fact that increasing the power of your char is one of the main thing people want to do in an mmo, but once again not the only one. And to increase my char strengh, it's IMO better to farm gold to increase the cs of your char instead of wasting your time to unpgrade gears that will become useless within a year...

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 8:41pm

mediaaa

Trainee

]
But i agree with the fact that increasing the power of your char is one of the main thing people want to do in an mmo, but once again not the only one. And to increase my char strengh, it's IMO better to farm gold to increase the cs of your char instead of wasting your time to unpgrade gears that will become useless within a year...

Are u serious with this?? wasting time to upgrade gears?? i have nothing to say to you anymore.
And ='''the important things aren't the same for everybody'''' obviously not,cuz there is a ppl like u who thinks that gearing is waste of time.. LOL
i already said what those ppl are.
Those people will never be in any strong guild, never expirience some very good aspect of this game, never play competitive.and that's fine. just don't say that other stuff are more important than getting gear,going dungeons//dominions and PVP. u can hang out and talking about your nails on skype too.
sss

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 9:34pm

freestile

Professional

it seems that you're so stuck to your own vision of the game that you can't see/accept the differents POV, well at least i've tried to explain mine.
I'm so glad people like AOP or Gwiniel still exist in this game, otherwise i'd become mad ^^

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 9:39pm

if/when allods goes to steam a totally new p2p server would be very tempting even for f2p ppl in top cs pretty sure.

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 9:49pm

mediaaa

Trainee

Dude i don't know how old u are but can u understand that its not mine or your vision that matters...
you and enyone else can talk and think w/e they want including me....and Everybody can express their opinion.but it doesn't matter.
what matter is facts.
If your life choise is to have lv4 rune, struggling to kill final boss in sector 9+, PVE and hangout in main city,and watch others enjoy 100% of a game ,thats is just that -your choise. if u happy with that its ok for u . but don't talk bull*** here and telling me that u 100% enjoy game because u and those 2 don't even know what is 100% of game looks like.
sss

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 9:52pm

@mediaaa thanks for providing a good insight of one of the biggest problems of the p2p server :D the asshole population is too big there^^ often (from what i can read in forum i dont want to say everyone is like this ;)) they act like vegans saying all the time WE are the chosen beeing the elite and WE play like its supposed to be^^ oh look a new player who just wants to do his guildquest...lets slaughter him to show iam superior :rolleyes: oh damn now i killed him 20 times feel good but why did he quit the game? strange ppl... whats killing the game is not always the devs but maybe some of the players too ;) ofc we have many of them on f2p too^^ but if we have 10 assholes thats like 0,5% of our population but on p2p 10 ppl are like 10% and this has more of an impact ingame :P

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 10:00pm

oh look a new player who just wants to do his guildquest...lets slaughter him to show iam superior :rolleyes: oh damn now i killed him 20 times feel good but why did he quit the game? strange ppl... whats killing the game is not always the devs but maybe some of the players too ;) ofc we have many of them on f2p too^^ but if we have 10 assholes thats like 0,5% of our population but on p2p 10 ppl are like 10% and this has more of an impact ingame :P

On the brighter side since KoE is like empty 90% of the time, you're far less likely to meet tryhards like that.

Jokes aside, that's pretty much just observation bias. I've been to F2P when I returned to the game, and guess what happens when you get to Asee? Level 29 reincarnations with high runes and epic crafted gear having perfectly fair fights with newcomers. Making them quit just as fast.

Every server, just as every nation or group of people have their rotten apples. Problem is, when the community in question is fairly small and those apples are vocal about their thing, then the whole community is more likely to be judged for it.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 10:15pm

mediaaa

Trainee

@mediaaa thanks for providing a good insight of one of the biggest problems of the p2p server the asshole population is too big there often (from what i can read in forum i dont want to say everyone is like this ) they act like vegans saying all the time WE are the chosen beeing the elite and WE play like its supposed to be oh look a new player who just wants to do his guildquest...lets slaughter him to show iam superior oh damn now i killed him 20 times feel good but why did he quit the game? strange ppl... whats killing the game is not always the devs but maybe some of the players too ofc we have many of them on f2p too but if we have 10 assholes thats like 0,5% of our population but on p2p 10 ppl are like 10% and this has more of an impact ingame

Im not sure if that sarcasm, but anyway...

Every server, just as every nation or group of people have their rotten apples. Problem is, when the community in question is fairly small and those apples are vocal about their thing, then the whole community is more likely to be judged for it.

That.anyway i feel tired. i relase now that is pointless to ofter help to this community ,because this game is fail already...so as people.
so im just gonna do what i do 2y ago and again last year just leave ....and go play some normal game.there are bunch of them luckily also very good with 10000active players and not P2W...ty all for reply ,and goodluck to everyone...
sss

Monday, January 4th 2016, 12:05am

THE ONLY REASON why u go 20+ times astral in a week, why u struggling to get amalgam,why u collecting gold 24h/7 and why u even play game is to get more power...right? and why do u need power if u not PVP ever? so u gonna spend 6months gearing just to kill some mobs??

i need power because i enjoy nothing more than onehitting mobs and then watch my looter loot the gold (grey trashloot)
beeing superior in pvp is a nice thing too but nothing beats playing razor inmiddle of a group of mobs and then seeing the loot

i don't wanna be mean to,don't get me wrong here,just saying u are speding time for noting then...

spending time on games like this is spending it on nothing always... except you enjoy it, then you spend your time while gaining joy
for me personally spending countless amounts on killing a raidboss just for one more ruby is a waste of time for example, or doing guildquests, but still i accept some ppl enjoy doing that

u just hanging around.thats not playing.

this is your POV and nothing more

u know what are they? WOMENS.

some of them are, some of them are not
im glad there are girls playing this game too as i personally do not enjoy places where only men are
i know there are some players who "do not like women", maybe you are one of these, i really dont know, if thats the way its OK for me too ;)

i totally get the point ;)

the important things aren't the same for everybody

thanks for pointing that out again, obviously it cant be done often enough

exactly
from an economic sight the only reasonable point for upgrading gear is once you have all the permanent (cs) upgrades so the gold you give for the temporary buff from gear isnt missing on other things like runes
so basically a player with level 5 runes upgrading his gear would be better off saving up for runes as it will bnefit him more over time, at the latest when gearreset is here

wasting time to upgrade gears??

yes! except you have already runes, so high, with the gold from upgrading you couldnt improve them more!

i already said what those ppl are.

you said "WOMENS"
your logic is wrong
i know many male players too who are caring for economics

Those people will never be in any strong guild, never expirience some very good aspect of this game, never play competitive

strong guild=slight bonus from tabard, usually for a lot of guildtax and the time for guildQ, maybe some realgar and som guildrubyboni
in return they want you to be available at fixed times for dominion...
not to mention most players want a guild for social reasons and not for practical ones!

the best aspects of this game are available to everyone anyway

and what is competitive?
i want to quote an encyclopedia here

Quoted

Competition in biology and sociology, is a contest between two or more organisms, animals, individuals, groups, etc., for territory, a niche, for a location of resources, for resources and goods, for mates, for prestige, for recognition, for awards, for group or social status, or for leadership. Competition is the opposite of cooperation.

so actually every fight is a competition... so on the 1st view the only ones who are not competitive are the PVE-only players
but on the 2nd view, what if their competition is a DPS-race for example? its a competition then too...
if you meant "be able to win a fight against the best equipped players" please write this

what matter is facts.

correct

If your life choise is to have lv4 rune, struggling to kill final boss in sector 9+, PVE and hangout in main city,and watch others enjoy 100% of a game ,thats is just that -your choise

why do level 4 runed players necessarily do not enjoy 100% bof the game? you can only enjoy what you like
if you dont like pvp you cant enjoy it anway, not even if you have max gear, items and level 13 runes

OR: according to your logic, only those with full CS can really enjoy 100% of the game as only these are able to enjoy every possbile advantage within the game

Dude i don't know how old u are but can u understand that its not mine or your vision that matters...
you and enyone else can talk and think w/e they want including me....and Everybody can express their opinion.but it doesn't matter.
what matter is facts.
If your life choise is to have lv4 rune, struggling to kill final boss in sector 9+, PVE and hangout in main city,and watch others enjoy 100% of a game ,thats is just that -your choise. if u happy with that its ok for u . but don't talk bull*** here and telling me that u 100% enjoy game because u and those 2 don't even know what is 100% of game looks like.

as we are all players, somehow the POV from all of us matters somehow (even if only a little bit) as we all play here and therefore decide how this game runs
and i HAVE seen 100% of this game and there ARE some parts of it which are wonderful, but simply NOT suited for me
would be silly doing something i dont enjoy, wouldnt i? its a game after all and games are meant to be pleasent

evel 29 reincarnations with high runes and epic crafted gear having perfectly fair fights with newcomers. Making them quit just as fast.

making quit only the losers, nothing of value is lost here
the good ones get inspired from this and try to become as strong or even stronger
i am one of these who got inspired 3 years ago ;)

Spoiler Spoiler

mediaaa, this image looks much like your avatar, is there any link between this magazine and you or is this only a coincidence?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jan 4th 2016, 12:30am)

Rate this thread