You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 4th 2016, 12:42am

mediaaa

Trainee

• "mediaaa" started this thread

ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER
GOOD LORD U STILL DOING EVERYTHING TO defend allods? i know that u are Jester here in allods forum, and most ppl including me never take u seriously, but wake up. next year u gonna play alone on server....
If in your POV allods is so good , how come is dying? if is soo good how come u have 80% unsatisfied ppl on server? and how come no one wants to play it?HOW COME GAME failing every single day for a past 2years!!!! because whole world knows that is f** P2W !
And no one is crazy enough,and no life like you to farm gold for 5years just to buy some runes!!people have lives.
SECOND THING: it is your problem that u are satisfied with lv5runes, and just killing mobs,that mean that u are just an kid,nothing more.But do not tell me that u played 100% of the game when u didn't kill anybody in WH or ever PLAY dominion in your patetic life!!how can u know what is like then???
and that's a fact u have to deal with.not to just write stupid comments here every single day.
sss

Monday, January 4th 2016, 1:32am

i "defend" this game because its a good game and its worth to play
its not the game you describe
i am not willing to support it with $ but i am willing to return something for the joy i received from this game with beeing active on this forum

next year u gonna play alone on server....
ironically im told this every year at least one time, since 3 years now
you play on p2p and write that i am playing on an emtpy server? come on, this is making me giggle
And no one is crazy enough,and no life like you to farm gold for 5years just to buy some runes!!people have lives.
AH! THERE WE HAVE IT! if "paytowin" is no longer an argument there it comes, TADA, the "nolife" argument :)
i have been waiting for this SOOO long
aaaand: i have to disappoint you AGAIN; there was a large timeperiod where i had 1 hour MAX / day to play allods... but i still got forward with items
you are one of these players, who call everyone with more frags in shootergames a cheater, arent you? :)

if you are on warpath with progressive games, why do you play one? there are stateless games games like counterstrike where every round its equal, all start with 0 and noone can accumulate any advantage
it is your problem that u are satisfied with lv5runes
why is it a problem to be satisfied with something?
i was even satisfied with my 211-111 i had while leveling
thankfully im at 999 777 now
that mean that u are just an kid,nothing more
ah, beeing content&happy with relatively little is childish behavior now?
most ppl see beeing greedy and demanding as childish

do not tell me that u played 100% of the game when u didn't kill anybody in WH or ever PLAY dominion
dominion is not pleasent for me
i gave it a try however to make sure i know what im talking about
WH however IS pleasent for me
and surprise surprise, im far away from dont killing anyone, i do well in BGs
usually im not like i need to prove myself, but since im in a good mood i still will this time

images in spoiler

Spoiler Spoiler

in your patetic life!!

ah, getting personal now because of an discussion on the internet about a game... how was that with the " childish behavior "?
but its common sense, if you run out of arguments you get personal

and that's a fact u have to deal with

my pictures i posted above are facts
what you write is just weird

btw: this kind of attitude is what so many ppl dislike and what harms the game... you made this thread (seemingly?) with the intention to make positive advertisement for allods
but in fact the only thing you do is trashtalking the game and pointless ranting :thumbdown:

Monday, January 4th 2016, 2:37am

mediaaa

Trainee

Dont write me reply i don't care,and don't care for u also. i wont even read it.
but i will say this Allods is a best game ive' played, and i love allods probablly a lot more than u do. waithing since 2010 to get better -and guess what its even worse than ever.
they said it gonna be better when merge NA/EU server- nothing.
they said it gonna be better when merge Turkey, italy, brasilian, arabic servers-notging.
they said it gonna be better when times pass -nothing.
they said it gonna be better when Patch 5. and 6 comes- nothing.
And now with 7.0 after 4years - nothing. and notging will change .ever.
unless they relase brand new server for steam where u can farm full10 in 6-7months and Currency exchange to 2-4g/cr like on beta 2009...
or ppl go and fill up P2P server and make it live...this game will remain dead as it is. FACT. goodbye
sss

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jan 12th 2016, 12:37am) with the following reason: France German and EN servers were already merged into the EU server, before the NA/EU merge

Monday, January 4th 2016, 3:05am

who said i play allods now??? where did u read that? i leave game 2y ago

so you are judging the game without playing it in the last 2 years...

Monday, January 4th 2016, 4:33am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Quoted from "freestile"
But i agree with the fact that increasing the power of your char is one of the main thing people want to do in an mmo, but once again not the only one. And to increase my char strengh, it's IMO better to farm gold to increase the cs of your char instead of wasting your time to unpgrade gears that will become useless within a year...

Are u serious with this?? wasting time to upgrade gears?? i have nothing to say to you anymore.
And ='''the important things aren't the same for everybody'''' obviously not,cuz there is a ppl like u who thinks that gearing is waste of time.. LOL
i already said what those ppl are.
Those people will never be in any strong guild, never expirience some very good aspect of this game, never play competitive.and that's fine. just don't say that other stuff are more important than getting gear,going dungeons//dominions and PVP. u can hang out and talking about your nails on skype too.
This personal, aggressive bullying and belittling of other players you show in this forum against me and others who think differently from your opinion is getting too far. I'm not calling you with names or say you're f***** up person because you desire pvp content from which I couldn't care **** for. And guess what... I AM A WOMAN! What's wrong with that? As far as I know Allods isn't labeled as a men only game! Your attitude and disrespect towards others is horrible. Take a good hard look on the mirror before you come disrespecting others on public forum like some 4 year old child having a tantrum. As far as I know, mmorpgs are free for all people from all walks of life and not to your particular fantasy alone. You can voice your opinions like everyone else but there's no need for bad mouthing and disrespecting others in the community. The same applies to us all. Respect your fellow players and their opinions without trashing them.

Since you are so concerned about me not having experienced 100% of the game.. let me tell you about my Allods history. I played NA server Tensess. I was in top 3 guild Valiance (League side). We were among the first along with Warsong and Eminence (league side) to fully complete Gorlux's Tower in patches 40 - 42. We owned several allods in Dominion - competed and even occasionally won against the top imperial guilds of the day (which were considerably better runed having lots of high cash shoppers). I still am in Valiance - though sadly its glory days ended when NA server allowed faction changes before the global merge. Now the guild is a memory but I'll stay there because it was my Allods family. I'm not a guild hopper and my loyalty cannot be bought, it comes from love and respect and Valiance will be my home 'till Allods shuts down.

Back then I was among the top full healers on the server. I was geared, I was very good at my duties, I got my runes to full 7s (which was high back then among "middle class". Now I have almost full 8s). I supported my guild in PVP also, although I absolutely hated it. The guild leader and officers knew my opinions about pvp and they respected them and allowed me to remain as a last back-up filler, if the regular pvp-loving full healers couldn't attend dominion. My loyalty was absolute - it meant I had to raid Gorlux's Tower from midnight till 5 am and participate in dominion battles from 5 am onward, if I was needed. Those raid weekends were physically demanding at such hours and it was every single weekend even after working irl on weekends. With every major patch came gear reset, major changes on character balances both good and absolutely horrid. I continued to play but it started to took a heavy toll on top of serious real life issues that were evolving simultaneously. As real life needed more time and energy, I had to cut my play time shorter - I fell so far behind in gear racing, there was no hope left.

I requested and was granted a break from guild affairs. I participated in GT still but no longer took part in dominion. As time went by my lack of gears became such an issue I was no longer a valid raider when Dead City came around. I did all I could the best I could in DC but it simply wasn't enough and I gave up my place of glory to those who deserved it better and had earned it. My time in the limelight had ended and I never returned to the top. I had simply had enough. I truly love Allods as a game - as the work of art it has always been. This game is genuinely special. But I can't keep up with constant gear resets. Not with the killing amount of hard work needed to farm gold and grind astral. The grinding had punctured a hole in my heart and my love for Allods began dying. I almost gave up nearly couple years ago and was gone for half a year in which time Valiance had died and global merge taken place.

During the NA server era I also did Witche's Hollow and the 3 others (forgot names), the ring thing in Yazes' Shard (which bugged a long time), did June Catacombs and such but I never enjoyed any of it. Pvp just isn't my thing and I fell in love with Allods again when I stopped forcing myself to do stuff I didn't like for the sake of people I loved. So I know fully well about the Pvp content of the game and I hate it. It's waste of time to me. Now you ask why the **** I have spend real money to buy runes, extra earring slots, extra talent, stat points and rubies, why I have fast mounts (no battle mounts though), permanent VoD and VoL, loot pet, permanent dragon tear and greatness (missing pat5)? Because they made my game experience easier after years - I didn't have to kill a single mob for 4 mins as a healer anymore - I could take 5 to 10 mobs at once. Doing dailies didn't take half a day anymore either and I could actually heal in astral. After the half a year break, I was so much behind. I was still in Irdrich with my main. I had barely reached the end of Umoir when Ferris came and PAM, gears, glyphs and all I had just gotten to epic became worthless as Ferris quest award greens were better!

After that I knew, I wasn't going to even try gearing up when the plain amount of gold needed was 1000 times higher I could afford without a lifeless gold grinding. My current gears are a mix of Ferris rep, green, blue and purple astral gears with and without glyphs. I needed at least purple wand and a weapon to even survive in Tka-Rik cave. For me the saddest part of Allods is the pvp heavy focus in the end-game and gold farming. As I don't do pvp at all anymore, the best gold grind places are out of my reach. The pve gold possibilities are so hard you need parties and raids to kill the mobs, if you aren't geared.

What's my point in playing Allods? What's my salvation? Before it was raiding with guildies, now incarnations! I have all 10 on top of my main - 1 of every class I can play from level 1 to 65 again and 1 toon I can reset over and over again to replay my favorite classes! Read the lore anew as I've forgotten a lot of it. Gain new revelations I had missed the first time or misunderstood. Imagine my own fanfic stories and fanart about Allods including my own toons. Socialize and have fun with the dear people that have helped me through hard irl situations. Friends I can count on - the greatest gift of life along with love and family in my opinion... to have friends you can trust and rely on.

My goal has never been to be the best of the best and be "crazy" over pvp - to mercilessly slay other players' toons to no end. I have never cared much about killing... I don't like rl hunting either and I strongly disapprove sport hunting. It has nothing to do with Allods but I relate killing innocent animals irl for fun (which is sick in my opinion) to virtual mmorpg pvp. But I don't disrespect players that love pvp. They can have their fun to their heart's full but I don't have to take part to that. I have no reason to say they are worse players than me because we like different things. With your saying that I don't experience/play the game 100% because I don't do pvp is the same as me telling you that you don't play the game 100% because you don't care about pve lore and the quests. All you seem to care is to gear up fast and kill as many other players as you can. We just have different views of fun. To someone else it's fun to drink so much alcohol that they pass out to their own pee on the street. To someone else using cocaine is the purpose of their life. To me, when it comes to mmorpg, I enjoy reading the lores, do quests and explore the maps. I have other hobbies and games outside Allods world but I still love this game very much.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gwiniel" (Jan 4th 2016, 4:56am)

Monday, January 4th 2016, 6:28am

No change asides what is on RU will happen. lol

Monday, January 4th 2016, 7:54am

mediaaa,

You are blowing things way out of proportion. Everyone can agree that it is expensive to play the game on a competitive level, but to state that the game is dying because of it? Not even close. I have noticed a huge rise in population lately, whereas 2 years ago; there was next to no one around half the time. If the Pay to Win aspects of the Free to Play server bother you this much, you can always choose to transfer to Pay to Play. It is expensive, but if the P2W sides annoy you to that extent, why wouldn't you?

Do not complain about something when the answer is clearly there. You just happen to not be satisfied with the cost of playing on the P2P server, but on the other hand I think gas is expensive, yet I still buy it instead of selling my car and going everywhere by bus.

You have given your rash opinion on the game, its servers, and have started criticizing the people that do not agree with you. Whenever someone makes a good point to counter your arguments, you start to drive them up the wall with lines such as: ''Moron, first of all who said i play allods now??? where did u read that? i leave game 2y ago'' First of all, you do not have to call someone a moron just because they have a different point of view. Second of all, you quit the game 2 years ago and are now aggressively complaining about it on the Public Forums? I find that hard to believe.

This is my last post on this threat because this is clearly not going anywhere.

Regards,

Teach

Monday, January 4th 2016, 9:58am

My goal has never been to be the best of the best and be "crazy" over pvp - to mercilessly slay other players' toons to no end."

"mercilessly" :P ...hello? its just a game where ppl's compete with other ppl's (usually in agreed terms and queing at free will - bg's, domi). its not that u really suffer if u die, just learn next time how to survive better.

I give respect to all players to do whatever they like but i sincerily think that pvp activity give u indept insight regarding ur toon abilities as well as ur oppenents (counter strike, checking buffs and debuffs, timing etc'). all those little things that makes u play ur toon better in pve too. from what i experienced over the years 90% of pvp participants r better also in pve (dps, heals, avoiding damage etc).

on a personal note, I was ganked on Asee-teph hundreds of times with my first toon. this is the only reason that i continued to play allods all those years and gave me the motivation to excel. for me, if its easy, its boring.

I think it sum up to that: would ur failed attemps motivate u to overcome and deal with ur weeknesses and lack of knowledge or it put u down and give up?

Monday, January 4th 2016, 11:50am

Marco

Intermediate

on a personal note, I was ganked on Asee-teph hundreds of times with my first toon. this is the only reason that i continued to play allods
You like it painful dont u? :D

Monday, January 4th 2016, 1:51pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

My goal has never been to be the best of the best and be "crazy" over pvp - to mercilessly slay other players' toons to no end."

"mercilessly" :P ...hello? its just a game where ppl's compete with other ppl's (usually in agreed terms and queing at free will - bg's, domi). its not that u really suffer if u die, just learn next time how to survive better.

I give respect to all players to do whatever they like but i sincerily think that pvp activity give u indept insight regarding ur toon abilities as well as ur oppenents (counter strike, checking buffs and debuffs, timing etc'). all those little things that makes u play ur toon better in pve too. from what i experienced over the years 90% of pvp participants r better also in pve (dps, heals, avoiding damage etc).

on a personal note, I was ganked on Asee-teph hundreds of times with my first toon. this is the only reason that i continued to play allods all those years and gave me the motivation to excel. for me, if its easy, its boring.

I think it sum up to that: would ur failed attemps motivate u to overcome and deal with ur weeknesses and lack of knowledge or it put u down and give up?
Somewhere between the lines you lost my point completely there. I used merciless word not as a description of moral cruelty but meaning the passion and extent of pvp. It's merciless, when your opponent shows zero interest in engaging in combat with you but you kill him/her anyway just because you can or feel like it. It is not that I'm weak, I just don't want to engage into a pvp battle because I don't like it. I don't talk only about ganging but fair fights too. There are respectful pvp players also and I thank them for that. Those respectful players don't kill you unless you voluntarily attack them back after they have attacked you. If you show no interest in fighting, they kindly leave you be. Thank you for that!

I've become very good at avoiding any sort of pvp in the game and it's extremely rare that I die in the result of it anymore but I cannot avoid it 100% of the time from Asee-Teph to Ferris because each zone has quests that force flag you by killing npcs. I'm grateful to Allods team that such npc targets has been greatly reduced in all zones - specially in Asee-Teph.

A pvp case that ended "happily" for me: If I didn't have all my item shop goodies, I would die like a fly against reincarnate toons with all goodies on them and that's what the new players face up in pvp. Because I have what I have, I can fend off some attackers - I was ganked in Coba by 3 imps about 2 months ago - a warrior, scout and a warden - while I was playing my incarnate mage with a fire-ice build which suits better as I play together with my friend's summy. (Fire build has more AoE skills than Ice, that's why I have it focused while playing with my friend.) But in Coba that day, I was playing alone (to catch up in level difference me and my friend had as I had died couple times from pve mobs I had tried taking too many at once) when I got ganked. The only thing that saved me from dying and losing even more xp (incarnates lose 10% of current xp every time they die), was that I was able to kill all 3 of them. I could do so simply because the imps were new players with runes of 1,2 and 3s. They were no match to my near full 8s. However, killing 3 gankers with a cloth using mage that has 60% hp left after killing loads of npc mobs and didn't have any fire or ice point available instantly was a hard ordeal. Scout and warrior both stunned/knocked me down, I was attacked by a pet and armor weakened by warden skills. I had fire arrow dot and rain of arrows raining on me. Mage shields are a great protection for a short while and using all my shields, healer's define foresight which is my mage's incarnation extra skill and all patronage talents to give health, mana and releasing me from movement impairing effects, I finally got my points back and one by one killed all 3. I gave them a chance to back off and run away but they never did. They never came after my mage again, instead a high level imp showed in Coba - by then, my flag of war had turned to green and they had no warbanner. I relocated myself to more desolate questing area and kept a close eye for warbanner pop-ups. I had no intention getting murdered (and lose a lot of xp) by being revenge killed by ?? level player.

But the topic in this thread isn't about anyone's personal mastery of certain skills. It was about the game's state on both servers. It became a belittling rant and I felt I had to voice out the thoughts of the players that prefer pve instead pvp because the first post raged about the game being impossible to play, which I disagree. Only the pvp part is unbalanced to extreme, but pvp is not and will never be the whole game to all people. Allods as a game wouldn't have created an elaborate and thrilling lore for over a decade for the game to be JUST pvp. Allods back in 90's was a single player adventure game. An adventure game isn't pvp, it's about exploring maps/world and completing quests in order to progress in the game. The Allods Online is based upon that very same adventure feature but it has pvp because that is possible in mmorpg concept. Once again Allods was never designed to be pure pvp game and anyone looking such games will "suffer" in Allods.

I'm not complaining about pvp in this forum - I'm only voicing out the difference and point of views of a none pvp player as they truly exist in Allods, even if as a tiny part. It's not fun being slayed in middle of a quest to kill X mobs half across the map from nearest res point or teleport... Or worse, in middle of a timed quest or escort, which automatically fails upon death. It's a waste of my resources (mirra + gold used to buy mirra) and time in Allods although it no longer has any serious penalty like gears getting cursed as it once was long ago. To a pvp player my arguments may sound rubbish and stupid but to a none pvp player it's like having a bad bug in the game when you can't control the fact are you getting slain by other players or not. If Allods wouldn't have warbanners existing, I'd be much happier. Then it would be crystal clear to everyone that who wants pvp and who pve as players would (most of the time) turn their flag of war open manually and thus express readiness for pvp.

I continue to play Allods because I love the game. I don't rage quit, if I get killed sometimes. I just don't like it and try my best to avoid it. It has nothing to do with my playing skills. Yes, I suck at pvp as I don't have pvp builds (skills and rubies) and I suck at it when it comes to timing and controlling my skills against another player. It has nothing to with the fact how good I am in pve content because they can't be compared in any way. All you need in pve battles is the knowledge to how the mob is downed. Back in 2010-2011 pvp healers weren't any better than I was as a pve healer. Their pvp skills made no difference against GT mobs compared to my personal pve trained skills. They were better in dominion etc. That I admit. But it has no meaning for me since I don't pvp anymore.

How everyone learn to use their character and better it isn't universal assumption that pvp players are much better. It may apply to many people but it doesn't automatically mean all pve players suck because they don't pvp. The skill rotations, buffs and debuffs can vary greatly from mob to mob and specially between pve and pvp. Only way to learn is to experience the situations yourself and learn specific tactics from more experienced players (being tutored). Good example was Kazul in GT. It was highly rotation heavy boss. It made no difference were the players excellent pvp veterans or pve lovers - it was equally difficult. The best players against Kazul where the ones with focus and patience. Many pvp loving players as well as pve players got whole raid mass killed because they got bored and lost focus against a time and skill consuming boss. It was the most difficult boss GT had without doubt. Another were the GT mount skin drop trolls. They required a good coordination. Naturally players with good gears and high runes were better, that's common sense but personally I noticed no difference between pvp and pve player skills in raid content.

New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gwiniel" (Jan 4th 2016, 2:00pm)

Monday, January 4th 2016, 2:20pm

mediaaa

Trainee

Its like im trying to explain things to a monkey.. seriously i laugh while im reading this.
When i said woman for good sake i didn't mean liturally just woman LOOOOOOOOL obviously
Gwinel, and other guy(or girl) what u don't get clear here?
U basically saying that is ok to get one shot in WH, to play at low state, AND above all u claim that Pay to win thing isn't reason why people don't play this game and it have less population than tetris?
Fine tell that to 1000000 of others people who plays normal not P2W games ...and there is like 10 of good games out there...
how can they not p2w but normal ,some of them even 5years? and they also have much better support

U ARE either- 1- 12y old
2- didn't play any other game in your life
3-trying to avoid truth.
4-trolling
in all 4 cases , it's not good.w/e u trying to do here.
:thumbdown:
IF u are ok to get 1shot in every PVP Raid Dungeon ,or to make silly damage in astral, or to not play PVP ever thats fine,
but do not tell me that is OK TO EVERYONE AND THAT EVERYONE SHOULD ACCEPT THAT.Or that is some normal thing...cuz its not.
sss

Monday, January 4th 2016, 2:47pm

Everyone can agree that it is expensive to play the game on a competitive level, but to state that the game is dying because of it? Not even close. I have noticed a huge rise in population lately, whereas 2 years ago; there was next to no one around half the time.
It is absurd how delusional you are if you really think that this game is not dying. New frontier is like what? 6 servers combined. Sure there was a good spike in population when servers were merged, but close to zero new blood.

Monday, January 4th 2016, 5:12pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Do not TL;DR this.

Everyone can agree that it is expensive to play the game on a competitive level, but to state that the game is dying because of it? Not even close. I have noticed a huge rise in population lately, whereas 2 years ago; there was next to no one around half the time.
It is absurd how delusional you are if you really think that this game is not dying. New frontier is like what? 6 servers combined. Sure there was a good spike in population when servers were merged, but close to zero new blood.
There is so much TL;DR on this forum @Mhuldoon but please...don't skip over this one. It really is an important message to you and the community.

Regarding this...
This is actually really quite interesting.
I have decided to try playing the game like a "normal" player and farming my own stuff from the bottom up. I just hit level 65 and bought some prophetic cards to get a mount and a few CCs here and there. I decided to do a combination of farming and paying, like most players can do... about $20-30/month and farming as much as possible. I, fortunately for me, have ran through this game on many different characters and it hasn't taken me long to level up. But I can tell you that I also wanted to try to do something completely different this try around. I wanted to help all the unfortunate people that don't understand the game, can't quite figure it out due to language problems, or just people that need help getting leveled up and explained. I am a part of a guild and have been recruiting all new players and some old players that just want a relaxed and leveling guild type format. I can't even believe how many new players I have been seeing. Looking through another set of eyes has truly been eye opening for me. It is incredible though seeing the amount of new players running around with either one level 1 rune or no runes at all even at level 30...40...I have even seen a level 52 with level 2, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0 runes. So many of the new players don't understand this game. There is not enough information out there on this game on how to level. This is so little out there explaining it, walking people through it. These new players have no guides, well if they do, they can't find them. I consider myself a bit of an experienced forum user here and I still have a hell of a hard time trying to find useful guides. There are a few out there, but they're hidden to hell and back where no one will find them. With that being said, I have seen so many players with so little understanding of the game. I have gotten more than 20 brand new players in my guild that just started playing. This is all done within 3-4 days. I found this to be incredible, absolutely incredible. Why? Because the previous me would have never seen any of these players. I would have assumed they were alternate accounts, bank accounts, etc. and that they were not actually new players. But in fact, there are new players. The really sad thing about it is ..... I bet 90% of those 20 brand new players I got to join a guild and am going to be there helping them level up and understand the game...will quit. Why? The CS is pushing them away. So many of them are asking "how do I get a mount?" "How come everything is so hard to kill, I heard something about runes, how do I get those?" Then I tell them that they're either going to have to level up to 65 and farm their little butts off until their fingers are bleeding or they're going to have to drop 20-30 USD/Euros to get a small set of runes and a mount. I only have 1 mount to share on that character and I have done so. It is just making me incredibly sad that I cannot help these players enough.

There is only one entity that can help these players and retain these players are a part of the Allods community and that entity is my.com. I honestly can say...I don't believe this will ever work out for them. There are no Astral Scholars anymore, the mods aren't playing the game and experiencing our problems. They are just hearing us bitch constantly on the forum about it. They probably think we are the whiniest community of all gaming communities... I can tell you...we may be the most whiny community, however, we are whining with reason. We not only bring problems to you, but solutions. A problem without a solution is just a problem. We are offering you solutions. Please heed our word. We love this game with our hearts, minds, and our precious time. Please allow us to continue playing this game and grow our community by listening to us.

Monday, January 4th 2016, 6:13pm

mediaaa

Trainee

There is only one entity that can help these players and retain these players are a part of the Allods community and that entity is my.com. I honestly can say...I don't believe this will ever work out for them. There are no Astral Scholars anymore, the mods aren't playing the game and experiencing our problems. They are just hearing us bitch constantly on the forum about it. They probably think we are the whiniest community of all gaming communities... I can tell you...we may be the most whiny community, however, we are whining with reason. We not only bring problems to you, but solutions. A problem without a solution is just a problem. We are offering you solutions. Please heed our word. We love this game with our hearts, minds, and our precious time. Please allow us to continue playing this game and grow our community by listening to us.

U shooting blank here...
u Are 100% right and thats what im trying to explain to those who claim that game is ok..
Many quit in 24-30lv many when they reach 55 (or 65now) and relase that can't do sh*t without runes who are ridiculous expensive and of course they quit and go to play something else.AND now in 2014-15 and 16 they have too much choise...which is even worse for allods...there are too many other games out there.
And if those games can be f2p with only spending money to mounts,costumes or gearing and survive(+ option to grind all of that in couple months), then allods can too.
how come russians can run smoothly?how they can have 7 FULL SERVERS!! even P2P is full!!and here we can't have 1 full server with all EU/NA merged together?or at least normaly playable P2P? don't tell me that is ok...because its not.its very very wrong.
sss

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jan 12th 2016, 12:40am) with the following reason: insulting

Monday, January 4th 2016, 6:53pm

It is incredible though seeing the amount of new players running around with either one level 1 rune or no runes at all even at level 30...40...I have even seen a level 52 with level 2, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0 runes.

I bet 90% of those 20 brand new players I got to join a guild and am going to be there helping them level up and understand the game...will quit. Why? The CS is pushing them away. So many of them are asking "how do I get a mount?" "How come everything is so hard to kill, I heard something about runes, how do I get those?"

Damn, if only they chose the p2p server those questions would have not been asked... ;(
They probably have no clue a fair and balanced server even exists.

how come russians can run smoothly?how they can have 7 FULL SERVERS!! even P2P is full!!

Even... p2p is THE most populated server on Russian Allods. And no wonder because it's hands down the most fair one.
Btw, they are not all full, some are pretty deserted.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jan 4th 2016, 6:58pm)

Monday, January 4th 2016, 6:54pm

@Groot
i have also noticed there are a lot of players who lack even level 1 runes... i always tell them about it but there are lots i miss of course
theoretically the tutorialquest that is found in ZIT (and leads to a free level 2 rune) should be enough, but it is not
i also think this should be adjusted somehow, for example putting 6 level 1 runes in the explorers chest along with a quest that makes players find the runevendor with with red yarn

also some players do not understand that the Q for martyrs skills consume level 1 runes

@Gwiniel
thanks for the deep insight you offered, its interesting to see the game from this POV too!

Monday, January 4th 2016, 7:06pm

Even... p2p is THE most populated server on Russian Allods. And no wonder because it's hands down the most fair one.
Btw, they are not all full, some are pretty deserted.

That's only one P2P server though, isn't it?
Whereas the F2P population over there spreads across 6 servers. Otherwise I agree though, I've been to one of them and it seemed a whole less crowded than you'd expect it to be.

Also subscription fee is less than 5 euros for a month on the Russian servers as far as I can tell. Which probably helps to keep it populated as well.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Monday, January 4th 2016, 7:25pm

mediaaa

Trainee

That's only one P2P server though, isn't it?
Whereas the F2P population over there spreads across 6 servers. Otherwise I agree though, I've been to one of them and it seemed a whole less crowded than you'd expect it to be.

actually they have 7servers
Also subscription fee is less than 5 euros for a month on the Russian servers as far as I can tell. Which probably helps to keep it populated as well.

THAT. ONE OF THE reason why i started this thread.russians paying everything less on f2p or p2p than Eu/Na thats why they have zilion people playing.Here - no one is trying to keep fresh players,no one care...and everything is so OP.
i already suggest to cut the price of p2p to 5e(6$)because of that at least until population goes medium.because ppl wont paying 12$ /month to play to almost empty server.also advertising.
but i guess it's all for notin///
sss

Monday, January 4th 2016, 7:41pm

THAT. ONE OF THE reason why i started this thread.russians paying everything less on f2p or p2p than Eu/Na thats why they have zilion people playing.Here - no one is trying to keep fresh players,no one care...and everything is so OP.
i already suggest to cut the price of p2p to 5e(6$)because of that at least until population goes medium.because ppl wont paying 12$ /month to play to almost empty server.also advertising.
but i guess it's all for notin///

It's called regional pricing of sorts. Prices of things are adjusted for zones, just like when you buy a game on Steam or so. Digital products in CIS zones will almost always be significantly cheaper than in European price zones.
Since my.com is providing a global service, I suppose the normal subscription fee is justified.

I doubt that lowered prices would help a lot. There're probably not a whole lot of players who could afford $6 subscription but would instantly say no to $12.
What we actually need is at least two weeks of trials for everyone and every new players. It could be in form of some codes which are sent out for old accounts and new ones alike (one time use). It's probably much harder to get people to pay $10-15 just for a demo, than to keep them paying. Only issue they'd have to solve then is people potentially abusing it for botting and whatnot.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Monday, January 4th 2016, 8:04pm

mediaaa

Trainee

That also ofc.... 2weeks trial is neeeeeded!
But i can't agree with you that there're probably not a whole lot of players who could afford $6 subscription.. 6$ is just ok. and i think everyone can aford that.5euro (6$)/month is legit. for a start.
If in some weird situation they don't have 6$ ,i can suggest them some site where they can free collect 5-10$ /month easily.so there u go.i even left my email in 1post.
<no>
so we got some solutions,we just need dev/gm support....i realy want to p2p rise
sss

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jan 12th 2016, 1:06am)

Rate this thread