You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 4th 2016, 8:25pm

Marco

Intermediate

That site u mentioned mediaaa is good to collect free Money for Trial . I checked it and ist really good.

Ur work is a important Stone for p2p.

I am proud of u ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ist 10 euro a month 21 3 months, in single cases there is bug giving u 6 months for the same Money i heard but i guess 7 euro would be ok.
Free Trial maybe ist a bit to early for it. But for me a month free Trail would be good now and 2 month on 7.0 rise.
But i alwas asked me who is the leading Hand that decides about free Trial times for p2p.
There was a time i was raging the Forum as well. Wild and Good old Forum times :love:... i feel hope with 7.0 and fresh wind.

Taleron

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Marco" (Jan 4th 2016, 8:35pm)

Monday, January 4th 2016, 9:05pm

The sub serveur was free for a lot of month for a moment people had enough time to try it .
The problem is my.com that's all and they will not change something sadly :D

Monday, January 4th 2016, 10:54pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

U basically saying that is ok to get one shot in WH, to play at low state, AND above all u claim that Pay to win thing isn't reason why people don't play this game and it have less population than tetris?
Fine tell that to 1000000 of others people who plays normal not P2W games ...and there is like 10 of good games out there...
how can they not p2w but normal ,some of them even 5years? and they also have much better support
U ARE either- 1- 12y old
2- didn't play any other game in your life
3-trying to avoid truth.
4-trolling
in all 4 cases , it's not good.w/e u trying to do here.

Excuse me, but I have never said anything like that at all. You are personally and very deliberately twisting my words just to troll against my opinions and on top of all, calling me with names and belittling me like a brat who could do a spanking. Go cry to your mother's shoulders, if you can't take well-mannered critique because your opinion isn't the only right one.

You are the one saying Allods isn't playable because only thing you value is pvp. Well, I don't care a **** about pvp, personally. But I do care about this game. Only pvp part in the game is messed up because of the expensive item shop goods available. That doesn't mean the whole game is impossible to play as you keep yelling around! And I have never said this game is all good and nothing is wrong with it. Next time bother to read people's posts before QQing rubbish so you'd actually know all things and issues I've pointed out from the game and possible solutions to make them better. Including the issues with unfair pvp. No, I'm not right on all things, there are various ways and many opinions but I don't accept and sit quietly when someone disgraces me without any logic and reason.

You keep telling you love Allods and yet all you do is rage around creating even more negative images of the whole game and you haven't even been playing it for years! Get your facts straight first! Don't downgrade the whole game just because sub server isn't as active and cheap as you wish it to be. Yes, we all know it's a problem for the server but you aren't making it any better by calling people names and downgrading the Allods team. That kind of communication leads to nowhere as it's hostile, negative and angers other readers. You don't get results by showing your middle-finger to the people that decide about matters.

On another note, there are a lot of new players on f2p server. I have helped new players for 5 years. Have given information, tips, links to guides, helped to kill bosses on various zones, guided through zones and helped to understand some guests. I bother answering to questions many others laugh at and then call the player a noob for not knowing. I've seen players calling for help for hours without getting any as most just chill on their butts ignoring new players completely. Most may be afk but a good deal are just chilling around Novo because they move their toons and chat in world chat etc. That kind of unfriendliness is another major issue that expels new players away.

The biggest issue has always been about money and availability of strengthening items such as runes for example. But it's not the only problem and doesn't ruin the whole game in all aspects. It ruins pvp for sure for anyone that can't spend money or grind 5 years for gold. It's not ok but your personal raging isn't any more ok either. You are the one who doesn't understand or more likely, you don't want to.

Another big issue in the game is the tremendous lack of English people have. I'm sorry but I can't speak 7 different languages in order to help people who don't understand English. There's no point for me to guide i.e. a French or a Turkish player who doesn't understand even 2 words I try telling. Google translate is too messy of a tool, if you don't understand even basics of the language you try translating. That's the problem of global merge.

About Allods prices.... It's a known fact that Russian have way more cheaper prices when we look at the numbers. In reality, it's not that much cheaper for average Russians when you convert their currency's value into euro or us dollars and compare them with the average incomes each country has. Global prices are also more expensive as the prices are mirrored by the strongest currencies and incomes within all the countries these servers support. It's a lot easier to afford Allods prices in a country, if your basic income compared to euro/us dollars value is close to the value used as Allods' pricing. I don't have good economy/marketing English so I'm using wrong words.. but I hope you can get my point. That however makes everything very expensive to a person living in a country where his basic income is pretty much a third in the value. That's why even 10€ for such players is horribly expensive when to me as in example, it's the cost of 1 pizza with home delivery... meaning I can easily afford 10€ to 20€ a month to be spend in a game without experiencing a terrible financial loss.

Another fact are children and teens who mostly don't have an income of their own and whose parents don't pay for their playing. After all, Allods is allowed for children as young as 13 at least. (Or did I remember the age "limit" incorrect?) If I was a parent of school aged child, I certainly wouldn't allow my child to spend money on online games until he/she would be old enough to earn the money him-/herself. Some might say it would be rather hypocritical behavior since I spend money on Allods Online quite a bit. In my mind it's ok when you're an adult and fully know what you do and what follows from it. Children and young teens mostly don't. They don't understand the value of money well enough to make good judgement for how to use it. That doesn't apply to all, don't get me wrong... there are sensible young too.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gwiniel" (Jan 5th 2016, 12:36am)

Monday, January 4th 2016, 11:01pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

The sub serveur was free for a lot of month for a moment people had enough time to try it .
Indeed it was and it's still rather empty, if what people have said about it is true. So even free sub server playtime didn't attract enough players. That however was mostly because people didn't even know the server existed. It was before My.com even but the link on the site so that people could know about the sub server without struggling through 10 or so pages.

However, there was another reduced price period for sub server after the sub link was visible on the site and still, it didn't attract enough players. Lack of advertising perhaps but there has to be something else going on as well.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gwiniel" (Jan 4th 2016, 11:32pm)

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 12:37am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Fine tell that to 1000000 of others people who plays normal not P2W games ...and there is like 10 of good games out there...
how can they not p2w but normal ,some of them even 5years? and they also have much better support
Part 2 as I went over 10 000 characters which is the max per post -.-

Now to the other games part etc. Don't even dare talking **** that I wouldn't have played other games, specially mmorpg. I've played many and left them because they aren't nowhere near the standards of Allods Online and to what I like in games. Most are just brainless killing and pvp which I don't like nor care about. I want questing, exploring, adventuring from the game and Allods gives that to me the most and best from all the games I've ever tried. There were couple rather promising at first but the other ended into a paywall which was way more expensive than Allods is and the other ran out of interesting content within a month - meaning I fully played and quested the game through till the end-game content and the only end-game content in that game was pvp - so 100% useless for me. The game all in all was too easy, lore was mediocre and unimpressive. Then a third game with a promise had too many bugs and glitches and kept crashing on my computer out of a sudden. I kept playing but that too was mediocre although the feature of creating your own dungeons for others to play was intriguing - however, that most fascinating feature had the most bugs. I've tried realistic, fantasy, manga-style etc games. Only games I don't try are pure shooter games like counter-strike, tank war etc. None of the games I've ever tried satisfied me except Allods Online.

Maybe those million or ten million other people like s**tty games in my book. I wouldn't pay a penny to WoW, Guild Wars or Skyforge for example. Maybe you would, I don't know and I don't much care. All I care about is Allods. Why Allods is losing players? There is a hundred reasons but most certainly one them is money. Allods isn't cheap, it never has been. Another is constant gear resets to what players grow tired of. Another is experimental patches with displeasing mechanics (gipat patch for example), that made large amounts of people rage quit. Those "fails" were corrected but people didn't come back because they had fallen behind from those who had stayed and went onward, this includes increased number of p2w items other than runes that were added while the quitters were gone. I know for a fact that many people quit due community and within guild QQ/rage/fights. I also know people that unfortunately passed away too young due various severe illnesses. I know people who got tired of playing Allods. I know people who married, had children and no longer had time for Allods. I know people with personal issues that made them quit playing. As said, there are hundreds of reasons why people quit... not just money and p2w atmosphere although they are the most visible on forums.

Why people don't come back to play? Why new players don't flock and stay in Allods? There are still some old players who genuinely think your gears still get cursed upon death! There are a lot of old players who aren't up to date with how Allods is today and their misconception has kept them away playing other games. Of course, many don't come back because of the expensive prices and long list of item shop items needed to compete in pvp. Some players just play a game for couple months and goes to a new one - they don't like staying in one game years after years. Millions of people haven't even ever heard of Allods and once they do, they get slapped to their face by unhappy Allods quitters who yell at them how p2w, expensive and waste of time the game is. That scares a lot of new players away before they even tried the game, they don't have a chance to judge it themselves - the prejudice is so negative and strong from the rumors they hear. I'm not so silly that I'd listen to other people's opinions about a game, if I can try it for free - I go and try it and make my own opinions based on personal experience and they are often very different from the rumors and public reviews.

New players don't stay long in Allods perhaps mostly because of rune upgrading prices. But I'm sure there are many who leave because they think the server is empty when they don't see 100+ people running through quest zones as most players are max leveled already. That happens to all games eventually that have been around for many years. I'm actually positively surprised how lively the leveling zones have been the last 6 months. About half or more of the players have been new, not only incarnations. I haven't seen those zones as active for few years on f2p server! The bottle neck hits in Eljune which is first grinding zone - followed by Coba, another huge grinding zone as there aren't enough quests to level comfortably. The other bottle neck is Dragon Ring and Yazes' Shard... specially Yazes! Fourth is in Pearl Ring/Irdrich and fifth in Umoir and Ferris. But the two first ones are the player expellers because many new players don't have mount etc and both Eljune and Coba are vast by foot. Also the xp gained from mob killing is very small compared to the amount of xp needed to level. For many that's too much to take and they simply give up.

1 thing I fully agree with you and that is the customer support's quality in Allods. It's quite poor and that's the truth. That also makes people quit the game.

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 2:00am

mediaaa

Trainee

• "mediaaa" started this thread

Stop spamming.
do not write your life story here,or repeat what we already said and what we all know already.
we already finist this thread and came up with solution.(the best we can do atm).
best of luck.
sss

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 12:25pm

Tomerant

Beginner

Lord almighty so much bullshit here that it hurts :) :)

Allods dying? What? You serious?

It's pay to win, yea we all know that and that is NOT gonna change :) Ever. Get that in your silly head :) You don't have to be here for 2 years to realize what's ahead of you. Archeage and Allods, top pay to win games which won't ever change their ways - period.
I might be fresh but I'm fully aware of what I joined and what I'm gonna face here.

And here I got a completely free game without any restrictions on content that is updated on regular basis and runs smooth as fuck on a damn toaster. Pls, I dare you, go and link me one more game old as Allods that does this.
I can think only 1 older mmo (Rift) and once recently f2p converted mmo (Wildstar) that can compete with this. Keep in mind Wildstar is already dead (20 ppl online on pvp Luminai), and RIft has chaotic ancient Gamebryo engine which runs like 18 wheels of steel.

Allods is not gonna die anytime soon. Game is too polished, too fun, too well done in overall to be dead. It's always gonna attract new players due to its charming visuals and compelling story. It's truly sad that its never gonna be better due to it's pay to win nature but even in such state it's far from dead.
I always bump into ppl here lately. I came back from long gaming break and I can tell that I see more ppl around me than before. Could be just coincidence that so many ppl are around doing same stuff as me, but such coincidence wasn't a case before ;)

Want me to name you some dead games you should check out before coming and saying such "allods gonna die" bullshit :) ?
Check out forums of:
Fallen Earth, Loong Dragonblood, Wurm Online, CrimeCraft, Requiem Rise of Reaver and couple others which I found very interesting but completely abandoned by their developers and community.
Allods is getting regular updates and it's maintained in shape as it was just recently launched.

When a new guy comes to Allods he doesn't feel the game is abandoned. Not at all.
Game is pay to win - face it - embrace it - or leave it. There are games like Rift and Wildstar which are not p2w and there are games like ArcheAge and Allods which are p2w to bone. I don't like Rift or Wildstar and here I am playing p2w game ... why?
Because Allods feels and runs better.

Game is good. If game is good ppl will stick around, they are sticking around already.
Even more ppl would stick around if it wasn't p2w but... that's a problem of a company. If they don't want more money - their problem :)

Why you bother so much about game that is regularly updated and maintained?
QQ here about "it's pay to win" won't get you far.
I haven't seen any good suggestion to fix a problem only some stuff which you can read on this forum in every second topic ;)

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 12:30pm

You like it painful dont u?

ye, it took me time to understand how the game work. but don't worry, I figured it out and my 1st reinc (and many more reins l8r) rulled Asee...

when i strarted, I wasn't reading on forum or had any help from ppl's (there wasn't even a mentoring system then). I was casual player . but i guess thats how it goes for most new players, as groot said, they r clueless.

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 12:43pm

The bottle neck hits in Eljune which is first grinding zone - followed by Coba, another huge grinding zone as there aren't enough quests to level comfortably. The other bottle neck is Dragon Ring and Yazes' Shard... specially Yazes! Fourth is in Pearl Ring/Irdrich and fifth in Umoir and Ferris. But the two first ones are the player expellers because many new players don't have mount etc and both Eljune and Coba are vast by foot. Also the xp gained from mob killing is very small compared to the amount of xp needed to level. For many that's too much to take and they simply give up.

Those do not exist at all on p2p server.
And here I got a completely free game without any restrictions on content that is updated on regular basis

That's a consequence of the game being EXTREMELY popular in Russia and translation costs being much lower than actual new content development costs. If our (international) version was the only source of income to support development, the game would have been shut down years ago.

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 12:49pm

Tomerant

Beginner

Quoted

That's a consequence of the game being EXTREMELY popular in Russia and translation costs being much lower than actual new content development costs. If our (international) version was the only source of income to support development, the game would have been shut down years ago.

But it's not...

And it wouldn't be shut down trust me. Game just doesn't get shut down as you may think.
There are far less populated games still running out there.
Something really extraordinary has to happen to get game like Allods to shut down.
In worst case, if population is too low they can replicate f2p models of Tera, Rift or Wildstar and see how it goes.

Company just doesn't shut down it's millions of investment like that.
Rest asured, you WILL be playing Allods for at least a decade more.

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 1:41pm

mediaaa

Trainee

Want me to name you some dead games you should check out before coming and saying such "allods gonna die" bullshit ?
Check out forums of:
Fallen Earth, Loong Dragonblood, Wurm Online, CrimeCraft, Requiem Rise of Reaver and couple others which I found very interesting but completely abandoned by their developers and community.
Allods is getting regular updates and it's maintained in shape as it was just recently launched.

Never EVER heard about those games. ofc they gonna fail.
When a new guy comes to Allods he doesn't feel the game is abandoned. Not at all.
Game is pay to win - face it - embrace it - or leave it. There are games like Rift and Wildstar which are not p2w and there are games like ArcheAge and Allods which are p2w to bone. I don't like Rift or Wildstar and here I am playing p2w game ... why?
Because Allods feels and runs better.

What means runs better?? are u f**** kidding me?
Game is good. If game is good ppl will stick around, they are sticking around already.
Even more ppl would stick around if it wasn't p2w but... that's a problem of a company. If they don't want more money - their problem

Ppl stick around??? 80% of the game are Old players who start playing at the time when u could farm lv10 rune in couple months or a year.
u didn't know what allods is when those ppl playing this (including me). so do not talk bulls**t. fresh competitive players in last 2years -20. LOL
Why you bother so much about game that is regularly updated and maintained?
QQ here about "it's pay to win" won't get you far.
I haven't seen any good suggestion to fix a problem only some stuff which you can read on this forum in every second topic

QQ? just teling facts. in next 2years currency is gonna be 600g /cr and things gonna be even worse.
Even more ppl would stick around if it wasn't p2w but... that's a problem of a company. If they don't want more money - their problem

What people?? show me those 'people' who are sticking around? 90% quit before reach lv50, rest 10% quit when they relase they must give 5000$ to kill someone in PVP, or to make any decent damage whatsoever..
and about company,they don't want money??IRONIC. CUZ Seems to me the only thing they want is money.for nothing.they know that there is bunch hardcore CS and they milk them when ever they can.

One other thing fella,
u cannot just say deal with it. that's not how things work in life. u have to fight for something otherwise everyone is gonna sh*t on your head and u will become slave of society.WE (players) are most important thing to them.at least we should be.this game is existing for us.
so they need to do things that will please us,in order to milk some cash from us.

anyway,it's like u didn't read all post here,i saw milion times that i love this game (probably more than u) thats why im doing this for sub.If i fail it doesn't matter. at least i try to help.and that this game is awesome ,reason of this post is also because of that,i hate to see that one awesome game like this one failing .
i hope u get some things sorted in your head now.
sss

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mediaaa" (Jan 5th 2016, 2:24pm)

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 2:22pm

No they're not.

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 2:39pm

Tomerant

Beginner

Media, dude, calm your tits...

You are like wrong in every statement you made. I have no intentions of arguing with ppl that are 10 years old or behaving like that.

You never heared of any game I mentioned... well, before I went and looked for like 30 pages of MMO sites I never heared of Allods either. Knowing about game won't keep it alive. Quality is. Quality will make product stand out and get ppl to stay and play it. Allods is as popular as your regular class mate sitting in corner all day saying nothing. But Allods does many things right, otherwise you wouldn't be here crying all day... am I right?

Facts
- population is going up. It's clear and visible that it went up in compare to like half year ago when I made my toon.
- it will STAY pay to win no matter how hard you cry.
- you never said anything reasonable to remedy the situation. Instead, you just cry like a kid who got his candy stolen.

I'm out of this cancerous topic as it just doesn't lead to anything good for the game in overall.
Such topics drive ppl away from game.
Write guides, write helpful stuff, write about some good stuff in game, do some constructive criticsm.
"omg it's p2w, fucking fix it" gets old and broing pretty fast.

Cheers and happy new year. I don't have time to QQ this much ;)

Ohh and yea.... about "sticking around if the game is good"... What the hell are you doing here if I'm not right ;)
Just shut up and play the game. You won't change the business way of owners while you are still here playing the game as they want you to play it.

By being here and paying for stuff which they sell you for prices they are making you are not making any difference.
Stop crying - leave a game and get others to do it. Than maybe, only mabye, something changes.

Like this... naahhh you will just end up looking stupid as you are now. Sorry, but its the truth.

Allods is good game, that's why you are still here.
If it was bad game and pay to win, you wouldn't be here.
Simple... now pls... stop crying :thumbup:

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 2:57pm

mediaaa

Trainee

Simple... now pls... stop crying

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHhahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah u are actually hilarious
no one ever laugh me with comment but u now..
Son, i played allods since u start pooping in your dipers. i never spend a cent and grind full 101010 and 999 in deff. in 5-7months something that no one will ever do again.something like that isn't possible now for a milion years.because when i played currency was 2g/per crystal.
also i left game almost 2y ago.and im not comming back,for bunch of reasons.
Also if u read any post from this topic u wouldn't talking nonsense and belive in it.
This thread is about P2P server and we alr discus everything we need to discus.so f off from topic. u are newbie and u don't have right or expirience or knowledge to talk about some stuff. so shut the hell up.
sss

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mediaaa" (Jan 5th 2016, 3:05pm)

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 3:03pm

Effreti

Trainee

Why is this thread not closed yet?
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 3:11pm

mediaaa

Trainee

Why is this thread not closed yet?

Because allods team do their job....

sss

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 3:46pm

Simple... now pls... stop crying
This is all true, If you play on p2p that is.
Too bad its far from truth in New Frontier, where most people play.

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 4:51pm

freestile

Professional

You are like wrong in every statement you made. I have no intentions of arguing with ppl that are 10 years old or behaving like that.

+1 ;)

and thank you Tomerant for your optimism (even if you may be too optimistic) but yeah i really hope allods will still exist in 10 years :love:

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 5:22pm

mediaaa

Trainee

+1 ;)

and thank you Tomerant for your optimism (even if you may be too optimistic) but yeah i really hope allods will still exist in 10 years :love:

+1 for what exactly?? tell me one thing that i wrote that isn't true, and i will delete every post here and never came again.just one.
ofc allods gonna be here but with only old players,like now...and currency will be 3000g/crystal...
also little bit off topic here.
this thread is mainly about P2P...which i offtered my help.and instead ppl accept help,and do something ,they start to talk nonsense and defend pure p2w system of this game on f2p..just LOL.
sss

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 5:41pm

It's not about whether it exists or not.

The game still exists now and look at it: huge (months) delays before updates, very long support response times, inadequate/vague translation, very low population...

It's a game artificially kept alive by another region's (Russian) prosperous version.

International version looks like a garage project maintained by a group of students. Is that really sufficient for you people? 8|

Rate this thread