You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 2nd 2016, 7:07pm

mediaaa

Trainee

• "mediaaa" started this thread

[Join P2P server] For one who love allods

Hi,i was thinking a lot and decide to write topic about all people who love this game and want to DO SOMETHING to improve it ,since devs or owners won't...
Since f2p getting more and more frustrating ,and almost (well not almost,it is ) impossible for a new players to be regular if he isn't ready to put 3000-10000$ into account which is ridiculous amount of money for a game,especially low populated game like allods is now.
so i thinking And also talk with some people (some of them are hard cs players) that P2P time is comming with 7.0patch ...and that is good thing im lookign forward to that..
I want more and more players join P2P and make server big because i will said once again allods is a beautifull game but suffering for been pay to win so long.
WHY IM WRITing this post- ok, for 2 reasons.
FIRST- Tell devs (or GM) that 11-12$ is a lot at the moment forsub server for game with lol population (6-7$ is more legit)
SECOND- my job is advertising,and promoting things on internet (all over world) games product etc..,and i will be more than happy to help getting some population to this game
For people who wants to help i will provide some stuff and they can get credit to promote allods (need 20-30min daily) ...its completely free and il be paying some other stuff.from my own pocket
so who wants to help contact me by private message
i want to make server big and who ever wants to help is welcome.
sss

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jan 12th 2016, 12:55am) with the following reason: no personal email

Saturday, January 2nd 2016, 7:18pm

You probably have good intentions, but your writing is painful/hard to read. ?(

Saturday, January 2nd 2016, 7:22pm

mediaaa

Trainee

Realy? i thought that i nailded this time :/
my english is little rusty
anyway i hope everyone get the point :)
sss

Saturday, January 2nd 2016, 7:28pm

Nothing will change.
Look into RU patch notes, its like looking into future.
CS, Patches and so on, wasting breath here with any reasonable ideas will get you and everybody else. Nowhere.

Saturday, January 2nd 2016, 7:35pm

mediaaa

Trainee

CS ? i guess u didn't read whole post.... i was specifically talking about P2P server ....there is big hope for that..
if sub server become alive, it would be awesome...that's the only hope for this game...because f2p dying more and more with every patch and gold exchange rate...
im waithing 2y for something to get better,and its even worse...so P2P or we all go to russian servers to play
s s
sss

Saturday, January 2nd 2016, 8:00pm

CS ? i guess u didn't read whole post.... i was specifically talking about P2P server ....there is big hope for that..
if sub server become alive, it would be awesome...that's the only hope for this game...because f2p dying more and more with every patch and gold exchange rate...
im waithing 2y for something to get better,and its even worse...so P2P or we all go to russian servers to play
s s
A lot of people will join, new or old players the P2p server at 7.0 patch but for how long ? :D

Saturday, January 2nd 2016, 8:16pm

A lot of people will join, new or old players the P2p server at 7.0 patch but for how long ? :D

Both servers can kiss good bye to any decent population, as they're planning a brand new kind of server for Steam.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Saturday, January 2nd 2016, 8:29pm

mediaaa

Trainee

if they relase brand new server for steam that's even better. IT's like beginning of allods when u could farm full lv10 rune in 6months playing...i have no doubt that server would be good,but they must remove some hardcore cs items,and reorganize game to be fair for a long time... not to have destiny like this f2p...
sss

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 3:26am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Long rant warning

There are + sides and - sides. I hope this game will gain more population. However, I won't join sub server as long as there's f2p available with items that aren't available in sub server (mounts, costumes, mount skins).

Another issue that bothers me personally is the fact that "transferring" your toon/account to become sub server player means losing the already gained/bought "goodies" without "refund". If you have spend, in an example 3000 + euro/dollars, into your account through the years and have most stuff, why on earth would you want to give it all away and keep paying a monthly fee for less content? That's as if you had just flushed 3000 down the toilet.

I know the issue concerns mostly new players and players without fat wallets. I don't have a fat wallet but my benefit is the fact I've played this game for 5 years. So I've slowly gained my stuff through the years... to put it roughly the amount of money I've used during 5 years equals as much as if I'd have paid 40 € every month. That's actually quite a bit for a single game. So I understand the problem for people that can't invest even 10 € a month.

The sub server is the best solution for new players that are ready to invest real money to their playing. The sad fact however is that majority of all players goes to f2p server because they don't want to spend even 1 € for playing and having fun. The truth is that, if you don't use money, you can't expect to be on the top with players that have paid and/or played for years before you.

On other games, you get hit with a paywall at some point and you can't continue further unless you pay. It's rare that you can actually play the whole pve and lore content in a game for completely free like in Allods. Allods isn't impossible as a game even on f2p server. People's own expectations are the impossible ones. Only pvp aspect of the game is truly unbalanced because of heavy cash shoppers/long term players with massive advantages. That is a fraction of the game content - mostly fixed to the end. You can play the entire game lore completely free, if you so wish.

Fast mounts, loot pets, huge bags and banks, extra rubies, stat points etc are all convenient but they are not essential what comes to the actual game other than pvp. That itself tells that people expect too much because they see others having cool stuff they have paid and worked hard for. You can't be a starting player in any game whatsoever and be in same state like a player who has played half a decade!

It's not all Allods' fault that in-game prices are ridiculous. Auction House prices are insane, literally. Stuffs that used to cost 2000 golds, now cost 35 000 golds because there is so much gold in the game in the pockets of long term players that have played wisely or had fat wallets. Allods doesn't control the in-game gold prices of Auction House - the players do! Greedy players! You can see same stuff sold anywhere between 1000 golds to 22 000 golds a piece. People in the game have lost all reality of in-game gold prices. New players can't have even a couple hundred thousand golds for a very long time. Only Ferris gives reasonable gold awards from quests. New player would have to grind gold for half a year minimum to get anything of value from Auction House.

The exchange rate of the npc is ridiculous for most people. That however only tells a grim story that there are too many players wanting cool stuff for FREE than there are players using cash to get them. No game can stay up and running unless it makes profit. If you want everything free, you better wake up to see you won't be getting all the nice stuff others have withing couple months of playing. It's either years in time or money.

Allods prices went up as people started to quit the game for rather stupid reasons. Couple failed patches and there were tons of rage quitters. Those people down talked Allods and the game has had a very negative view among players ever since. And more people started quitting and more servers closed and merges happened and prices went up to keep up even a couple servers. It's a rat race, which Allods tries to amend a bit in patch 7. Old players with high runes and equipped with extra goodies will forever be much stronger. That can't be changed in f2p server ever or the game will face so bad rage quitting by the loyal cash shoppers, it will kill the server permanently. Free players can't support the server when they don't use cash.

However. there are things where Allods fails... mostly in customer service, informing and advertising. Lastly with product prices. They are too high to attract new potential cash shoppers. It was also a big fail to make Allods so pay to win by creating huge imbalance between players with strengthening items like runes, extra stats and rubies, earring slots and patronage levels. It was the Achille's heel of Allods that was let go unchecked for too many years that it could be fixed anymore.

What Allods needs is positive and encouraging publicity to gain more players. To do that it needs advertising and the prices need to be fixed to more affordable. More people buying stuff with cheaper prices are much better in most cases than few people paying from expensive stuff. If the prices were more reasonable to larger community, the game could start thriving again, even f2p server, if the prices of strongboxes, crystal chips and other general items would be lowered by at least 30% to 40%. That would make the essential "p2w" items more available for a lot more people. But all this requires a long lasting and massive team work between Allods team and players alike. The fixing of cash shop prices isn't enough - the in-game gold costs should also be fixed. A costume costing 5 million golds is insane.

On top of price fixing, there should be massive changes in customer service and public informing. It's absolutely stupid that players know about a sale the day it comes alive. If you don't have 300 € extra cash in your wallet all the time, there's no way on earth that most people could prepare to buy from the sales - which is the major income source!!!! Players should always get at least a week's heads up notice from a coming sale to give players time to react. A month's notice would be more awesome, specially with big sales like strongboxes. That would considerably benefit Allods in a long term. Flash sales are the worst any game can come up with and very uncool for players that might not be able to play for the day/weekend it is on! (flash sales usually last a day or two). But mostly... Allods has always suffered from bad customer support. It got a lot worse after the global merge. If the support doesn't know the answer to a problem, they should at least comment and let the player know what's going on and not leave them in a dark for months without ever replying anything at all. That's pure negligence that kills the loyalty and respect completely. Players should also understand that they can't expect an answer within couple hours and spam tickets after tickets over the same matter and clutter the support. But support should in bare minimum answer something within 24 hours! At least that they have received the ticket and it is in queue with an estimated time of how long it takes for them to take a look at it.

That being said... it's both Allods team's and the player bases fault the game is in the state it is now. I hope, things will change for the better some day as I don't want this game to die. It's a classic that could easily live another 20 years in my mind as the story is so compelling with endless possibilities to continue ever further.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 6:05am

too much text :pinch:

but what you said is true Gwindel

but the problem is its unlikely this will ever change sadly :( the only chance i see is to make starter kits (pretty much like the ark this was a good start at least) so new players can catch up a bit (not completly cuz this is retardet in a roleplay game the longer playing person should ALWAYS have an advantage imagine an infant vs a grown up man^^) and/or take an extreme way and take RUNES out of the game...yes i realise this will make some..many^^ ppls extremly mad...(even tho they can get refunds in a way which would make the game free for them for the next years and cs items :P) the reason is i think the runes are the ONLY undachivable item for a free player every other max tier item can be farmed with time or reasonable cashamount but building runes is simply too expensive for this and it looks the worst thats why its always the main downpoint of allods^^

btw before ppl say yeah he can talk he didnt spend money blah blah i got lvl 11 runes and invested quite a bit too so i would suffer from it too but i rather play with a little less on a polulated server than with all on an emtpy server :rolleyes:

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 8:58am

Nandita

Intermediate

Maybe merge all Servers to one pay to play Server with all Items and Runes and everything from CS gainable ingame.
But without CS. All Items bought with real money will be there. All Rangs for playing months and years will be there.
All Costumes will be there. Everything on one Server, also merge with the Russians. :D
No one will loose all the items he/she bought with rl money or time.

Then you maybe need to play 5 years or more to get lvl 13 Runes but you will pay like 10€ every month for 5 years. :P
There won't be 20 Players that spend 1000€ per month there will be 2000 Players that spend 10€ per month ...
or even 3000 Players that spend 10€ per month. :o
Make the first 20 lvls free to play. Maybe something till Asee Teph where the people that play the game just to Chat with others can have some fun and don't need to pay.

And whatever you ad ... it should take a ton of time to get it. For example the fraction change.

Not like in the past:
"We ad a Fraction Change"
*Server is totally imbalaced within 1 week*
"Oh shit, we fucked the game"

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 11:23am

Kurtcobain

Professional

BTW------who sayd that Steam get an own Server? Thats interessting for me atm :?: :?: :?: :?:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 11:44am

Marco

Intermediate

Yes a new hope it will be, Young padawan...

May the force will be with P2P this time ;)

Taleron

-----
I agree with all of u. If i would invested many Dollars or euros alreeady i would think twice whether to Change P2P. Nvm the future seems darker on ftp from what u all say.

I find lvling on both Servers takes ridiciuous Long. Regarding to this Inca buff on p2p is even more mad and i understand while ppl dont have the breath to get max here.

Quests on all races, not even on beast race should bring more EP Points in order to lvl a bit faster especially facing lvl 70 soon.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Marco" (Jan 3rd 2016, 12:03pm)

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 11:56am

freestile

Professional

@Gwiniel : agree with almost everything you said, definitly like (and share) your POV on this game :love:

It's absolutely stupid that players know about a sale the day it comes alive.

i understand what you mean but i think on the contrary that we can't really complain about it, i mean, as we all have an access (via the russian website, or youtube videos...) to the russian cs events, ok we don't know the exact date of releasing of the events (nor if they'll be released or not) on our servers but at least we have an rought idea (in around 4 months, this item will coming, so i have X time to farm Y gold...); i personnaly see it as a HUGE advantage over russians who can't predict their purchase in advance at all! but once again i totaly agree with the fact that knowing the precises dates of releasing would be better ;)

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 1:03pm

Hi everyone,

People that wish to play on the Pay to Play server are more than free to do so. The people that prefer to play on the Free to Play server are free to do so aswell.

''Hi,i was thinking a lot and decide to write topic about all people who love this game and want to DO SOMETHING to improve it ,since devs or owners won't...''
We all appreciate your thinking an all, but please do not portrait the developers as people that do not care. I am not a white knight, and have never proclaimed to be, but bashing the developers is an easy task - whereas maintaining an MMO effectively in an expanding and constantly segmeting market is not.

As for the amount of money you stated is required to keep up with everyone else; it is true. Allods Online is not a cheap game. However, you do not have to spend 3000$ to enjoy the game ... not even close. You can very well enjoy Allods without spending a dime.

Advicing the developers on what to do in order to improve the game does not have to be done on a public forum. This should be done in the form of Feedback. (The 'Feedback' section can be found under the tab 'Support')

Kind Regards,

Teach

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 1:06pm

Maybe merge all Servers to one pay to play Server with all Items and Runes and everything from CS gainable ingame.
But without CS. All Items bought with real money will be there. All Rangs for playing months and years will be there.
All Costumes will be there. Everything on one Server, also merge with the Russians. :D
No one will loose all the items he/she bought with rl money or time.

Then you maybe need to play 5 years or more to get lvl 13 Runes but you will pay like 10€ every month for 5 years. :P
There won't be 20 Players that spend 1000€ per month there will be 2000 Players that spend 10€ per month ...
or even 3000 Players that spend 10€ per month. :o
Make the first 20 lvls free to play. Maybe something till Asee Teph where the people that play the game just to Chat with others can have some fun and don't need to pay.

And whatever you ad ... it should take a ton of time to get it. For example the fraction change.

Not like in the past:
"We ad a Fraction Change"
*Server is totally imbalaced within 1 week*
"Oh shit, we fucked the game"

I can't actually tell if you're being sarcastic or something here, but aside from the few obvious arguments there's one pretty important: Many of us on the P2P server actually does not want the items from F2P which makes you stronger, even if it was achievable in-game.
Runes make it so it's harder to catch up for newer players and it's just another unnecessary gear gap. Let alone the fact it's a completely different PvP and PvE experience with our damage models.
Battle mounts make the beginning of every fight into a mandatory one minute mating dance. Personally I wouldn't even want the additional stats, talents and rubies.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 1:09pm

Allods doesn't control the in-game gold prices of Auction House - the players do! Greedy players!
This related to crystal price. Those 5 million gold items you see in AH might go for same crystal price now as they went for years ago.

Crystal exchanger is in very unhealthy state. In ideal situation, as soon as the price rises to x. a bunch of people would run and get some extra gold for their bux. This would keep the price in check. This isn't the case since there is so much more f2p people than paying customers.
I know from experience that this system works in a bubble that has proper conditions.
Don't blame the players for something that isn't their fault.

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 1:31pm

Marco

Intermediate

Well ofc u can enjoy Allods dont spending a dime. There some long time Players farming all.
It depends on the Players personality. Some may dont takee it so bad to not be on top or being killed many times.

But thats not for me or others ;)

Taleron

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 2:24pm

mediaaa

Trainee

Teach[/quote]
As for the amount of money you stated is required to keep up with everyone else; it is true. Allods Online is not a cheap game. However, you do not have to spend 3000$ to enjoy the game ... not even close. You can very well enjoy Allods without spending a dime.

Enjoy? what do u mean by enjoy.... the story here is not to just made a character and PVE ...why u even play a mmorpg game if u wanna just PVE?? im talking about be competitive...so u can PVP...and for that u NEEEEED to spend at least 3000$ (runes,pat5,scrools,earning slot,battle mounts etc)...which is ridiculous amount of money!and you will still be average!
The 2009 u could FARM full lv10 runes in 5-6months and now u can't even farm full lv2 in that time...thats the issue.
IF PEOPLE COULD NOW FARM at least full lv8 in 6months that would be okay,and cs people would still pay thousands of $$$$$ to buy time...but u can't!
for full lv8 or 9 runes u need 3years now.and no one wants to farm for 3 years are u crazy? thats why population is 0.
they need to Add fresh server or all ppl transfer to p2p. or the game will shutdown soon.
sss

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 2:28pm

mediaaa

Trainee

And for about P2P everyone talking about population( thats main reason why ppl not stay) , WELL THAT'S a vicious circle.
if old ppl start joining P2P,and the one who already there, soon will be others too.once when we start raiding, astral, PVP there a looooot new players will come!
I personally knows a lot people who just waithing that P2P become active...probably many others too...also i know that many ppl love this game and not playing it because p2w
sss

Rate this thread