You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 1:54pm

How do you get to Gipat?

Furious doesn't begin to describe me right now. I had that stupid rock hanging around in front of me forever and I wasn't ready to go yet, until finally (it was inevitable) I clicked it by accident while TRYING to click SOMETHING ELSE and the stupid commands shuffled around so Z suddenly became the rock button, and it teleported me off to wherever while I was in the middle of something, so I just teleported back with Kingdom of Nature because I had no idea where I was and no time to parade around looking for the normal teleporter. Now the stupid rock is gone and I've got all these quests for Gipat that say "path unknown" and won't auto, I can't get to it on my teleporter list and I'm just ready to throw something really heavy out the nearest window. How do you get back to that stupid place? Logging out and back in did nothing but freeze my computer.

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 2:00pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

To you... you can ask a new stone from either the mailman or from (aidenus or yasker).

To others...

1) You have to be level 40

2) You get a letter to your mailbox after reaching level 40 and a quest to speak with the leader (aidenus or yasker) and use the stone or scroll from the letter to teleport to Gipat.

3) You have to quest the beginning of Gipat and follow the path to Gipat Village (center map) to open the only teleport of the zone.

Have fun ^^
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 2:05pm

To you... you can ask a new stone from either the mailman or from (aidenus or yasker).

To others...

1) You have to be level 40

2) You get a letter to your mailbox after reaching level 40 and a quest to speak with the leader (aidenus or yasker) and use the stone or scroll from the letter to teleport to Gipat.

3) You have to quest the beginning of Gipat and follow the path to Gipat Village (center map) to open the only teleport of the zone.

Have fun ^^
Thanks but the mailman and aede-whatever both won't give me one.

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 2:16pm

freestile

Professional

I don't know about aidenius but i'm sure that the mailman can give you one, but it's not in a mail, you must ask him using the dialogue lines available.

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 2:20pm

I don't know about aidenius but i'm sure that the mailman can give you one, but it's not in a mail, you must ask him using the dialogue lines available.

There are no dialogue lines except "Ask about postal service" and "Check mail." Does it have to be some specific mail man?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DC" (Jan 7th 2016, 2:25pm)

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 2:48pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Since you are league toon.. the novo mailman but if it doesn't have an option for it or aidenus and you can't discard and retake the quest (i'm pretty sure you turned it in after you were teleported to gipat before you teleported to KoN as a warden) only option is to get in touch with support unless someone else can remember anything else.

If by some miracle you didn't turn in the quest for using the stone, the easiest would be to burn it (discard) and retake it and get new stone by that way.

Edit: I can't figure out a reason for the mailman not giving a new stone other than you still have the quest uncompleted with a used stone - meaning you didn't turn the quest in as thus is assuming you have the stone existing. Another could only mean that something happened in latest patch 6.0.3 because before that you could ask for another stone and get it.

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 4:19pm

once u get the stone for the first time its gonna be in ur bag (10 min cd if i remember correctly). if u discarded it , u can ask it from the mailman. I understand that u used it for the first time and then tped to KoN? then it should be in ur bag...

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 5:22pm

once u get the stone for the first time its gonna be in ur bag (10 min cd if i remember correctly). if u discarded it , u can ask it from the mailman. I understand that u used it for the first time and then tped to KoN? then it should be in ur bag...
Ah. :} It is there in the bag. It just stopped doing the thing where it's always being waved in front of my nose for me to push the button for it so I thought it went away. Well that is good, thank you very much.

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 5:25pm

Since you are league toon.. the novo mailman but if it doesn't have an option for it or aidenus and you can't discard and retake the quest (i'm pretty sure you turned it in after you were teleported to gipat before you teleported to KoN as a warden) only option is to get in touch with support unless someone else can remember anything else.

If by some miracle you didn't turn in the quest for using the stone, the easiest would be to burn it (discard) and retake it and get new stone by that way.

Edit: I can't figure out a reason for the mailman not giving a new stone other than you still have the quest uncompleted with a used stone - meaning you didn't turn the quest in as thus is assuming you have the stone existing. Another could only mean that something happened in latest patch 6.0.3 because before that you could ask for another stone and get it.

I did contact support and restarting the quest was a good idea. Turns out it's as the other person said, the stupid thing was hidden in my inventory and it just took the shortcut button off the screen, so I thought it was gone/didn't work anymore/whatever. Well now I'm even more annoyed than before that it's been in there all along and I even looked for it and it was all just 4, literally *4* hours of my time wasted. They could at least outline the box for it like they do with other quest items or something.

Thanks for the help.

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 5:47pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

The main thing is it's sorted out now :) I didn't understand to think you haven't spotted it from your bag - automatically thought you've done so and that the stone was gone.

The stone loses its quest object highlight once you've used it the first time - the game thinks you've got it done and know how to use it now. (also doesn't show on the quick action keys on the screen.)