You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 12th 2016, 10:22pm

playing ru server?

I've been seeing ppl playing other beta russian games that still dindt reach europe/NA with english patches so the game is in english at least the basic.

I was wondering if any 1 know if i can do the same playing in russian server. and if so how if you mind explaining :)

Wednesday, January 13th 2016, 5:15pm

For a long time u could use the english client on russian server but it's not working anymore that's all i remember
And i didn't found any other way :/

Monday, January 18th 2016, 3:38am

mediaaa

Trainee

Learn russian. :D basic....u need a month.
BTW check this : 1crystal -2725gold. (:D :D :D :D ) for 300euro(330usd) u can have -beast. and in NA/EU u must spend 10xmore money and play on 10x empty-ER server...and then asking why server dying....LOL :D
sss

Monday, January 18th 2016, 3:19pm

I am also learning russian for the same reason. They have everything cheaper there. Why? Because Russians are not so wealth people. But my.com knowns that in europe and North america they can earn a lot of money... I look on russian server and players who play over 3 years have runes 5-6. Not so high and it is more interesting to be that way. They have so many people there that they have around 5-6 free servers. People are nice there. At least I know that. As soon as I say that I want to learn russian, they are nice xD

P.S. I am from Serbia which means I know cyrilic alphabet. I can deal more easly with Russian language :D

Tuesday, January 19th 2016, 1:53am

was good RIP allods eu/na 2010-2016

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 6:03am

hi

is there any translator or how can i play russian server but in english damn it eu server is shit and maybe there is 100 player not more i am sure for that 100%

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 9:05am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

is there any translator or how can i play russian server but in english damn it eu server is shit and maybe there is 100 player not more i am sure for that 100%
If you actually had bothered to read the previous posts, you'd know there is no translator for Russian servers. Learn Russian or play EU server, period.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits