You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 2:49am

People keep saying top-up works for them...

I tried yesterday and today to do the top-up thing... I'm going US visa to game currency, no paypal. I'm doing small amounts... $5-$10. Whenever I try, it accepts my credit card information in the slots, I click confirm, I get no confirmation from the website, and it loads a new blank credit card screen. I hope that makes sense.

I feel like if this feature is not working, there should be a note about it on the page until it's fixed.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 3:26am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

I have only been able to get paypal (us of course for me) to work.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 3:37am

Well, I don't have any paypal money since paypal decided to make online paying a go-to-store indenture. I was kinda hoping for insta-"crystal" results without a big freakin' errand to the store.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 4:28am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

I have my paypal linked up to a pay as you go credit card

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 4:30am

Oh, all I saw was the Moneypak option. I don't live near a walmart and I have no car.