You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 24th 2016, 11:37am

Thoughts

Was 'enjoying' my Battleground experience.

Got Dismounted applied to me for 10 minutes by some random guy.

Got Kicked from the Battleground for having Dismounted applied to me.

Received a Deserter Debuff for 30 minutes

What else is new.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A simplified definition of Marketing: ''Engaging customers and managing profitable customer relationships.'' Do you honnestly think that is what you are doing right now? As far as I am concerned your game along with your reputation is going down the drain.

I LOVE THIS GAME, but the way it is managed nowadays makes me absolutely sick. I tried to deny the many flaws and think nothing of them because I enjoyed the game and had fun times with my guildies, but I can no longer ignore it.
I am not writing this because I want to give you a hard time, I am writing this because I care about Allods and want things to change here and there, along with hearing what the community thinks of this.

Toxicity is almost being PROMOTED in Allods lately. The kick system allows anyone to annoy the other players within the raid with the window that suddenly pops up in your screen. When you get kicked, you receive a deserter debuff for 30 whopping minutes, which prevents you from joining a battleground for as long as the debuff lasts. As if I chose to get kicked...

Patronage level V is just unfair, and a crazy money grabbing stunt - even in a F2P game. Forcing your players to pay around 130€ in order to compete in PvP, along with the high cost of runes, is insane to me.

I like how before any fight in PvP starts, the two players first compete in a 'Mounted Dance-off' before they actually start fighting. Combat mounts are a bit of a joke, to be honnest. Not to mention how difficult they are to get.

The gearing system is unnecessarily grindy. Farm amalgam, get gold, try and get battelground emblems without getting kicked from the match, repeat. Now, this will be 'fixed,' or at least changed in 7.0, so thanks a lot for that.

My Apprentices tab is filled with quitters. I get a new apprentice assigned to me, they immediately log off and never log-in again. I have to reject them, and then wait for a 5 day cooldown before I can reject the next quitter. I could be helping people progress by offering them the help they need, but instead my Apprentices tab is filled with people that have already quit the game, and I can not reject them because of the Cooldown...

Heard that glyphs were going to be removed? If so that is good.

I am certainly looking forward to 7.0 and the many changes that hopefully will spice up the game.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sygrial" (Jan 24th 2016, 12:25pm)

Sunday, January 24th 2016, 1:17pm

Patronage level V is just unfair, and a crazy money grabbing stunt - even in a F2P game. Forcing your players to pay around 130€ in order to compete in PvP, along with the high cost of runes, is insane to me.

I like how before any fight in PvP starts, the two players first compete in a 'Mounted Dance-off' before they actually start fighting. Combat mounts are a bit of a joke, to be honnest. Not to mention how difficult they are to get.

Sounds like you'd enjoy p2p server a lot more than f2p. Neither of those is present there, players get a buff that gives patronage 5 effect when in raid instances.

I suggest you look into that for 7.0, there's plans to try and revive that server for the expansion.

Sunday, January 24th 2016, 1:54pm

Sounds like you'd enjoy p2p server a lot more than f2p. Neither of those is present there, players get a buff that gives patronage 5 effect when in raid instances.

I suggest you look into that for 7.0, there's plans to try and revive that server for the expansion.
I have already paid so much on the F2P server in the past, and because of the uncertainties regarding the population on the P2P servers, I would rather not try it out anytime soon. ;/ I do not want to end up paying for my stay in a near empty server.

Sunday, January 24th 2016, 2:18pm

I have already paid so much on the F2P server in the past, and because of the uncertainties regarding the population on the P2P servers, I would rather not try it out anytime soon. ;/ I do not want to end up paying for my stay in a near empty server.
The server is not that empty but if u guys all always say/belive that no one will join that server it's like a vicious circle ...
And if u guy don't want to join the P2P server cause u paid so much on the f2P then stay on the f2P and cash shop more :D :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "chiryotu" (Jan 24th 2016, 6:33pm)

Sunday, January 24th 2016, 8:41pm

Ghost

Trainee

The server is not that empty but if u guys all always say/belive that no one will join that server it's like a vicious circle ...
And if u guy don't want to join the P2P server cause u paid so much on the f2P then stay on the f2P and cash shop more :D :D

Why can't I upvote posts on this forum? Have a reply instead :thumbsup:

Sunday, January 24th 2016, 8:44pm

We're just going to completely ignore all the things I mentioned and make this another threat about the P2P server? *Sigh*
You are missing the point completely.

Sunday, January 24th 2016, 8:53pm

Quoted

I am certainly looking forward to 7.0 and the many changes that hopefully will spice up the game.
I don't think the game will change at 7.0 maybe a little but my.com just don't care about the game atm and this is the real problem :p

Sunday, January 24th 2016, 9:02pm

Ghost

Trainee

We're just going to completely ignore all the things I mentioned and make this another threat about the P2P server? *Sigh*
You are missing the point completely.

No. Not at all. Let me give a more detailed response - "Sigh". :P

Quoted

A simplified definition of Marketing: ''Engaging customers and managing profitable customer relationships.'' Do you honnestly think that is what you are doing right now? As far as I am concerned your game along with your reputation is going down the drain.

Pretty much correct regarding the current state of the F2P. I've seen a few things, like for example, I logged into the F2P last night and saw that ancient compasses could be obtained through pve and pvp activities. That's a nice change. I also like that the devs are stating that no more battle mounts will be created. I like that they are finally realizing the terrible state of the F2P and are attempting to adjust accordingly. However, I don't see how they can undo the "damage" of rune or patronage 5 impact short of reducing the effectiveness of these two things. Which would make a lot of people rage. So we suggest to players like you, who want to be competitive but can't afford the price tag, to play on the P2P instead.

Quoted

I am writing this because I care about Allods and want things to change here and there, along with hearing what the community thinks of this

P2P players are not included? Please be more specific next time.

Quoted

Patronage 5 is not available in P2P. Everyone is equal with patronage 4.

Quoted

No combat mounts on the P2P. The closest thing we're going to have to a combat mount is the Lightning, and that will hopefully be available to our region sometime during 7.0 - and even then it's only really used for transport.

Quoted

The gearing system is unnecessarily grindy. Farm amalgam, get gold, try and get battelground emblems without getting kicked from the match, repeat. Now, this will be 'fixed,' or at least changed in 7.0, so thanks a lot for that.

7.0 will change things a bit as you have pointed out, so no comment here until I actually get to play the patch.

Quoted

My Apprentices tab is filled with quitters. I get a new apprentice assigned to me, they immediately log off and never log-in again.

Uncheck "I want to be a Mentor" to reject all current apprentices, then check again to turn it back on. Unless this was changed. I don't think it would be though.

Have a fantastic day.

Sunday, January 24th 2016, 11:08pm

- kicking-option is a HUGE failure, almost everyone agrees here; better deal with afk's than that...
- patronage 5 can be activated for 2 hours each and thus is not as expensive as so many think. its not like you must complete the 10.000 symbols at once!
- mating-dance of lightning / mirage is fun, yes :rolleyes: but a geared player can also very fast unmount with normal attacks; have seen this a lot of times; the rider have to flee or fight then; not a big deal
- silly gearingsystem is not well done, totally agree; 7.0 shall fix this
- apprentices that perma-idle are in every game, it has nothing to do with allods in particular; there are ppl who just dont like the game in general, losers and those who lose interest fast because they play a new game every day... just kick them all at once and re-check if you like after the cooldowntime
- yes glyphs&dragonrelics will be gone and nothing of value will be lost; im really happy about this :thumbup:

Monday, January 25th 2016, 2:08am

- silly gearingsystem is not well done, totally agree; 7.0 shall fix this

Maybe, but from what I've seen Russians are still quite displeased with the gearing system in 7.0.
It's rather RNG-based, you have to repeat the whole gearing process four times for the four sub-seasons, still requires plenty of farming and astral isles content is lacking.
So I wouldn't get my hopes up about that aspect of 7.0.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Monday, January 25th 2016, 3:37am

i am not FULLY aware of how the gearingsystem in 7.0 exactly works, but it seems like its a good opportunity to skip 3 of 4 seasons and then simply get max gear without much effort... a great chance for those who want to catch up or just concentrate on goldfarming...

gaining gear as it is is not the major turnoff, its the fact that atm ADDTIONALLY to the farming of gear (astral coins) you also need to farm amalgam (& gold);
even if you play with "full cash" you still have a lot to do a lot (just for gearing up)
if you can do that routine every day its all fine but beware if you cannot do this 4 or 5 days in a row, it will take a long time and much willpower to catch up then (and sadly, the time possible to spend on this game is limited too due to RL things usually)

Monday, January 25th 2016, 9:58am

and astral isles content is lacking.

I would be very surprised if no new islands were added with 7.1 patch and the level 73 items.

Monday, January 25th 2016, 10:16am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

and astral isles content is lacking.

I would be very surprised if no new islands were added with 7.1 patch and the level 73 items.
One russian said whole astral only has 4 allods. Don't know if it's true or was he just trolling..
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Monday, January 25th 2016, 10:33am

One russian said whole astral only has 4 allods. Don't know if it's true or was he just trolling..

It does for now, I played there. What's more, 3 of them are recycled (Reflection of Tensess Temple, Zalesky Posad and Turtle Island), only one is truly new.

But the developers announced the entirety of 7.0 (everything prior to 8.0, not just the '0' ending) is going to consist of 4 mini-seasons (higher item level every time) with the green to legend progress being done total of 4 times.

What I meant in my previous post is that I would be surprised if there was no new islands added when the transition from level 71 items (what is live on RU right now) to level 73 happens.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jan 25th 2016, 10:38am)

Monday, January 25th 2016, 1:10pm

Yes, they did say they are planning to add more. But how many new allods would they have to add? People are bored to death of those four already, so unless they decide to add a greater number of them, people will most likely be dissatisfied.

These new sub-seasons are great and potentially you can expect some new content, but it's very likely most of people will get tired of doing the same thing for about 10 months.
My guess is that people will burn out from this gearing system by the third sub-season and will be just as fed up with it as they are with 6.0 now.

Also it's likely when it gets there, we won't get the 7.1 right away. Which potentially means we'll have to suffer through the same 4 allods for 2-3 months as well.
Now with only two types of difficulty and keys being spent only when you're killing a boss... personally I'm a whole lot less excited about doing astral like that, but who knows, maybe it's actually somewhat challenging.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 9:51am

I like how dala is desperately trying to recruit people in p2p server at every single post.Feelsl like post about alchemy and dala makes a reply:Hmmm manadrake root is too expensive in F2p u should join p2p" like come on dude...i know u dont have people but this is just funny...

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 10:46am

I like how dala is desperately trying to recruit people in p2p server at every single post.Feelsl like post about alchemy and dala makes a reply:Hmmm manadrake root is too expensive in F2p u should join p2p" like come on dude...i know u dont have people but this is just funny...

Hahaha.

I know you meant this as a joke, but imagine for a moment it was serious. Here's how I would reply:

If you read my other post about groups of people for which F2P is really better...

People from group 1 (100% free players) would never ever buy mandrake (and therefore not care) because it can in every case be replaced with something obtainable outside the cash shop with not that much effort.

People from group 2 (big spenders) would simply deal with it and pay since it saves some extra time.

Regarding this particular matter, going to p2p doesn't really solve anything since mandrake is impossible to get there. Everyone has to do like full free players do on f2p, that is use other herbs.

Of course Mandrake is one of the things that mess with balance and belongs to a group of features the game is better off without imo. What it does is pretty much make herbalism completely obsolete and thus take away part of the content. I spoke of "cancerous features" of f2p in my posts sometimes, behold this is one of them.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jan 26th 2016, 10:54am)

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 3:54pm

Fun fact is like 10% maybe even less who playing on f2p are posting in this forum tbh i see alot of new players on f2p being happy with the game and with the beginer coupon games isnt that hard anyway...p2p will never be populated as much as f2p becouse come on 10 euro?I better just give 10 euro every month in f2p and slowly progress while being able to play with people.

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 3:57pm

Fun fact is like 10% maybe even less who playing on f2p are posting in this forum tbh i see alot of new players on f2p being happy with the game and with the beginer coupon games isnt that hard anyway...p2p will never be populated as much as f2p becouse come on 10 euro?I better just give 10 euro every month in f2p and slowly progress while being able to play with people.

Those people will change their mind drastically when they reach higher end-game and find out there's a very solid brick wall.
It will take them a few years of 10 euro a month to get anywhere respectable.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jan 27th 2016, 4:03pm)

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 3:59pm

IAmGroot

Professional

tbh i see alot of new players on f2p being happy with the game

Not that I agree with everything this guy is saying...however this statement is more real and true to me every day.
It's absolutely amazing that the new players are totally content working for what they get. And with how massive the gold:crystal ratio is, they get their stuff slow.
If they can get themselves into a nice guild and become an active member of a guild that gives back to them, they will be in good shape. :)
Many times guilds have contests or give-a-ways that allow these players to get items they normally wouldn't be able to get until much later in the game or after some serious farming.
This game is meant to be enjoyed with people, lots of them. This is a very social game. Without people...this game just doesn't have enough content to keep your attention. Content in this game runs out quickly, but, the community, the people, the friends you meet...they are a part of the game and meant to be enjoyed equally as much as the actual game. :) Never, ever, ever forget that those people you call a douche bag, asshole, etc. are REAL people behind that avatar in game. Every single one of them has feelings. You also never know who that person could be. Be nice, be cheerful (as often as possible), and just be you. :)

Whether you're paying to play on the P2P server or not paying to play on the F2P server, just do what makes you happy and enjoy the great game that Allods truly is. 8)