You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 29th 2016, 2:08pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Whether you're paying to play on the P2P server or not paying to play on the F2P server, just do what makes you happy and enjoy the great game that Allods truly is.

Was*. ;)

is.
There is no "was." This GAME is still incredible, there are a few things that are wrong with it (i.e. the cash shop that needs some reworks) but the actual GAME is still incredible.

Also, your negativity is starting to get really fakkin' annoying.
If you're not playing, can you just gtfo?
There are many new players that seem to enjoy the game a lot and with the negative bulljive you're spitting constantly, it's not helping anyone except yourself feel like you're accomplishing being a douche bag.

Saturday, January 30th 2016, 4:16am

Hi guys,

I'm Russian player and currently playing at Russian server.Just wanted to ask you a couple of questions in regards of cash-shop you have here on Europe servers, and if you could spend a little of your time in replying back to me, that would be awesome!

So, basically I wanted to know price tags for all TOP items that you normally obtain from chests, like mounts, Assault Armor and other beneficial things, which can power-up your character.Also would be cool, if you could tell me price of runes as well, lets say 9th runs x6.

Thanks in advance guys, I wish you a great day!

Saturday, January 30th 2016, 4:33am

Hi guys,

I'm Russian player and currently playing at Russian server.Just wanted to ask you a couple of questions in regards of cash-shop you have here on Europe servers, and if you could spend a little of your time in replying back to me, that would be awesome!

So, basically I wanted to know price tags for all TOP items that you normally obtain from chests, like mounts, Assault Armor and other beneficial things, which can power-up your character.Also would be cool, if you could tell me price of runes as well, lets say 9th runs x6.

Thanks in advance guys, I wish you a great day!

Runes 999-999
23.915.769 Gold

(see http://www.disturbedallods.com/runecalc ; current exchangerate is 1:338)

topitems like lightning, orange carnifex, emblem of the wizard etc usually go for 18.000-22.000 BC
sadly, we do not have assault armor in this version yet but i expect it will also be sold usually between 18k and 22k

chest-price is normally:
160 BC 1 chest
1200 BC 10 chest
3000 BC 30 chest

droprate is variable; i have seen players win topitem with 10 chests and i have seen players that did not get the topitem after 500 boxes (i guess its same in russian allods)

1 BC ~ 1 cent € / $
1 BC = 338 Gold

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jan 30th 2016, 4:46am)

Saturday, January 30th 2016, 4:48am

Oh Jesus, 200 bucks for a TOP item?Thanks for your reply, I will tell my guild mates that we're playing very cheap version of Allods rather than you do :)

P.S In case, if you have any questions about upcoming world patch 7.0, which we're already playing for 3 months so far, you can ask me here, I might reveal some important info for you ;) Wanna say something in advance, that patch is way too different from, what we have seen in Allods so far.

Saturday, January 30th 2016, 10:32am

freestile

Professional

Oh Jesus, 200 bucks for a TOP item?Thanks for your reply, I will tell my guild mates that we're playing very cheap version of Allods rather than you do

P.S In case, if you have any questions about upcoming world patch 7.0, which we're already playing for 3 months so far, you can ask me here, I might reveal some important info for you Wanna say something in advance, that patch is way too different from, what we have seen in Allods so far.

oh man, it's so nice to have a russian contact like you to talk with us, as we sadly have 0 direct contact with the devs/russian community, i really appreciate that ty ;)

We've always been told than russians servers have lower CS prices because the average wage and the value of your currency are lower that in EU/US, what do you think about that?

And concerning 7.0, i'm afraid of the new classes game play, because i've seen quite a lot of russians videos of the 7.0 and IMO dev's have totaly destroyed scout's and war's game play. I also hate the new animation for magic classes' spells (like summoners) that put their hand up to cast a spell ==> so ugly ;( i mean, we have wands, why to use our hands then? just put an option if some players really want this but don't make it an obligation :pinch:

What about gearing? is it fun/better than in 6.0? Personnaly i hate our current 6.0 gear system so all my hopes goes to the 7.0 one :rolleyes:

Saturday, January 30th 2016, 4:11pm

We've always been told than russians servers have lower CS prices because the average wage and the value of your currency are lower that in EU/US, what do you think about that?
Yes, it is true.Prices in our cash - shop are much lower, than in yours.TOP items have price tags starting from 3000 Crystals up to of max. 6000 Crystals.It depens on how rare item is and how new is it.Runes are much cheaper too.You can buy 12/12/12/11/11/11, for example, just for 120000 Crystals.

1 Crystal = 1 RUB
1 Crystal = 2600 gold
And concerning 7.0, i'm afraid of the new classes game play, because i've seen quite a lot of russians videos of the 7.0 and IMO dev's have totaly destroyed scout's and war's game play. I also hate the new animation for magic classes' spells (like summoners) that put their hand up to cast a spell ==> so ugly i mean, we have wands, why to use our hands then? just put an option if some players really want this but don't make it an obligation
In regards of classes gameplay. 7.0 has absolutely some problems with balance in PVP. Necromancers are OP, they have lots of AOE and Single target damage, lots of self heal, crazy protection capabilities, such as Blood Shield they can put on team member, or them selves, which absorbs 50% of any incomning damage, has reset time - 10 seconds and it lasts for 15.Warriors are also OP, they have tons of HP, if to be precise - 9 millions and tools to manage incoming damage, such as absorbing it completely without any harm to themselves. They have lots of AOE and single critical damage abilities, Cunning Blow always hits as crit approx. 1000kk - 1500kk, which pretty much oneshoots squshy targets.Mages are fun to play, I found them much more interesting to myself, rather than in previous seasons. Fire mage is some sort of mobile turret, hits foes with spells every single second, such as AOE and Single target.On the top of that, mages are powerfull debuffers, they can make your foes take constatly 25% more damage, vastly increase abilities reset time and they can lower their willpower sagnificantly.Scout's are OK, but they still weaker than other classes I listed above.I would say they are most balanced class ATM, yes, they do have absolutely OP single target damage, which oneshoots target no matter what, but in the other hand, reset time for abilities are just way to unfair - 8 and 15 seconds, for each shoot.From now on, you will have 3 enchantments avaliable to you on Scout, which are Fire, Poison and Frost. Every ability gets an aditional effect after using one of enchantments.Fire - powerups damage,Poison - inflicts increased damage from other Scout's abilities ONLY to that target and most useles one ATM, Frost - just slowsdown the target. Another disadvantage of playing Scout is, you're very squishy, you do need your pocket heal running behind your back, to keep your health up.One more thing, Scout is not mobile anymore as it used to be.Paladins are OK, they have lots of AOE damage and good single target blow, with reset time of 10 seconds, but they are very squishy. Mystics, are pretty decent on Domonion, because they can lock down single target and keep it in control for a very long time, but that's it, other than that - they are trash.Druids - trash everywhere, apart of Dominion, they can be a very good second healers after priests, but if you decide to put Druid as a main heal in your party, be ready to get your ass kicked.Bards are OK, they mainly go as supports ATM, debuffs, buffing your party, and OK damage.Engeneers are OP, especially in group fight, such us Dominion, they can buff your party, they have abolutelly CRAZY amount of AOE and single damage, and they can cleanse your foes like constantly from all positive buffs they have. On top of that, engeneers are not squishy at all.Musthave slot in any group fights.Priests are good healers, very resistant to incoming damage, they have shield, which they can use for themselves, or put them on party mate, only one problem with that - shield can be easily cleaned off by Bard or Engeneer.Overall, very decent healers, main healer in every party and raid.
What about gearing? is it fun/better than in 6.0? Personnaly i hate our current 6.0 gear system so all my hopes goes to the 7.0 one
7.0 is way to BAD in regards of gearing , its just horrendous.Basicly what you have to do is, you craft an item first, then you need to power it up, to make sure that combat stat and defensive stat on it became - 100%.To power an item up , you will need a lot of dust, which you can obtain from Astral, but you need hell of a lot of it and you will need amalgama.But, its only up to ORANGE quality of gear, the highest one, you only can craft from resources obtainable from PVE raid activities.If you don't go there, prepare yourself to stuck in process.There will be no gems anymore, they're gone. Now what you will need to do, in case your would like to change stat on your item - get some dust and amalgama and change it in smith.When you will obtain full ORANGE items, changing stats on it will be such a butthurt, because dust and amalgama wastage on it are just crazy, other than that, you can't be guaranteed to get stat you desire from FIRST ATTEMPT!How stupid is that? :) But now, things are a bit easier, devs launched in-game item calles INSIGNIA.You can use those, to change stats on your item, without any usage of dust and amalgame, BUT, they're are disposable.In case you don't want to use disposable insignias, get ready to spend some money in CS, because they have non-disposable insignias there, well, they are disposable, because they last for only a month, but at least they don't dissapear after being used.Prices for it are very cheap though, well on our server, not really sure about, what is going to be a price on your.

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "u_7677286" (Jan 30th 2016, 4:21pm)

Sunday, January 31st 2016, 8:09am

But, its only up to ORANGE quality of gear, the highest one, you only can craft from resources obtainable from PVE raid activities.If you don't go there, prepare yourself to stuck in process.
;( I guess that I'll have to find another game...

Sunday, January 31st 2016, 11:40pm

thanks for the detailed insight!

the PVE raids which are needed for teal gear, are there singleplayer-versions of them? or will only big guilds be able to do this?

Monday, February 1st 2016, 12:30am

Gramarye

Professional

I think it will be possible to raid with 12 ppl just like now again. Shouldnt be hard to find 11 strangers want to raid with someone, oh wait...

Monday, February 1st 2016, 1:00am

normal raids which award minor things like one or 2 rubies or some special costume which need to be done once, shouldnt be hard

however doing this it again and again, for REGULAR gear, is as uncomfortable as possible
organisation of multiple players (or participating in sheduled events) is nothing pleasent and if a part of a game stops being pleasent its a good idea to stop this particular part...

i honstly hope some day raids will just provide mercenaries... (the ones from teps pyramid & the regular ones = 12)
(or raids will be adjusted to 1 player- thats why i ask here because i read something like this)

Monday, February 1st 2016, 1:21pm

But, its only up to ORANGE quality of gear, the highest one, you only can craft from resources obtainable from PVE raid activities.If you don't go there, prepare yourself to stuck in process.

Neither of you asked the MAIN question:

Do you get those materials in easy mode raids or only in hard mode?

Tuesday, February 2nd 2016, 1:19am

Yes, Dala, tou need to farm hard raid mod for make fabled gear.
Edera - just nab.
Ruski

Tuesday, February 2nd 2016, 2:42am

I'm back. Sorry for the delay, folks. Yes, you do need to farm HARD MODE raids to get highest gear possible, in normal difficulty you only get resources to craft items up to ORANGE quality.Raid itself is quite hard though, not as hard as Twilight in season 5, but still damn hard.Raid divided into different mini-seasons, which last for 3 months or so, every 3 months devs will ADD another 4 bosses on the top of those 4 available ATM, which you will have to farm weekly, in order to keep gearing up.

P.S There is no raids for single person. Only 12 players versions in both, normal and hard mode.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_7677286" (Feb 2nd 2016, 2:56am)

Tuesday, February 2nd 2016, 11:04am

Yes, you do need to farm HARD MODE raids to get highest gear possible,

Hell yeah :!:
That's what I expected the answer to be.

Developers sure do know how to motivate people to do hard content now. Seems they learned from the failure that 6.0 is.

The "Hey, our enemies have fabled gear, we need to get fabled gear too or they kick our asses." will be a great incentive. :thumbsup:

Tuesday, February 2nd 2016, 11:44am

Dala, u r right, its should be very hard BUT why in raid mode? why not in astral with 6 ppl grp?