You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 25th 2016, 11:23am

Hello

Hello everybody.
Today i'll will buy a subscription for the p2p server i have been thinking about going f2p but i rather pay a small amount to enjoy all content.
I have read the forums many times and indeed a lower population only can get rid of by joining a p2p server..

I will be online tonight i hope im exciting in making new friends.. this game is so underrated but that have to be fixed
Hope to meet you all in game
My name will be MiggyfoX if it's avaible

Or else see ya in game

Greetings

Miggy :D

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 8:56am

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 8:57am

Sup, League or Empire?
Not sure yet what would you advice me?

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 11:00am

Sup, League or Empire?

If he's anything like most people on the globe, he will advice you the faction he's actively playing on.

Objectively, choose whichever you like more. All racial skills will be obtainable by everyone in 7.0.

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 11:07am

Sup, League or Empire?

If he's anything like most people on the globe, he will advice you the faction he's actively playing on.

Objectively, choose whichever you like more. All racial skills will be obtainable by everyone in 7.0.
Im going for league hope to make some new friends over there :)

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 8:24am

Sup, League or Empire?

Sup, League or Empire?

Are you an NA player? I don't really log on league anymore, you'll see my name in red or yellow on empire side. XD

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 8:45am

Sup, League or Empire?

Sup, League or Empire?

Are you an NA player? I don't really log on league anymore, you'll see my name in red or yellow on empire side. XD

No i am from the EU ^^

Rate this thread