You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 9:17am

• "The Allods Project" started this thread

The new Armor/Gear system

Hey ummm, in the heart of the world i was hoping that they would add more new armor apperence to the game, but i realized that they did not add new armor... they removed almost all armors in the game... so everyone runs around with lvl 10 - 20 armor at lvl 60... its just one cloth armor, one leather armor and one plate armor. Is this a bug they will fix is have they actuly cut back on it?, maby its just me but the only reason to why i play mmo rpg's is for exploring cool worlds and cool gears... so the game just got 50% more useless now for me. :sleeping: :thumbdown: ?(

Other than that the heart of the world is awsome :thumbsup:

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 9:25am

I don't like having not a lot of armor, too and HoW was kinda dull in that aspect. But you still have the costume system with a huge variety which compensates this a bit for me.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 10:21am

There is the world of vanity for you. And level 60 armor. Check out the Tep's Pyramid costumes. And the Xadaganian Engineer costume! @_@

Except for level 60 gear and draconic relics that affect your weapons' looks, gear is now only to boost your stats. The vanity system is for looks.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 3:14pm

With the amount of vanity available to change appearances it really isn't a problem.

A bigger problem is the removal of impure amalgam and changing MI from a farming area to a supplier of a next to useless amalgam booster.
I understand they want to slow down gearing but returning to the weekly limit on impure you can purify would have been much better than this.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 3:41pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

And the Xadaganian Engineer costume! @_@
If you know a way to get this vanity other than create, and play a new character share the detail's.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "nemesis" (Sep 21st 2014, 7:50pm) with the following reason: Unappropriate words

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 10:52pm

If you know a way to get this vanity other than create, and play a new character share the detail's. If it work's I'll send someone over to suck you're D*ck.

The full costume, including the backpack is prophetic card drop only. \o/
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Monday, March 31st 2014, 7:28pm

I'm incredibly irritated about this change. It means that you can't enjoy the look of your armor unless you spend money or happen to enjoy the vanity items that are bound to your character (so you can't swap with anyone else). A cool element of this game used to be the surprise you would get every once in a while of gear with a new look. Sometimes it would turn out to be really pretty stuff. This is seriously one of the stupidest moves that Allods could possibly have made.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 10:24pm

Lyrrea

Beginner

If you know a way to get this vanity other than create, and play a new character share the detail's. If it work's I'll send someone over to suck you're D*ck.

The full costume, including the backpack is prophetic card drop only. \o/
Or available for purchase on the Sub server for 1 Plat Coin each. :P

Sunday, September 21st 2014, 7:07am

Yulian

Intermediate

Indeed gear looks shouldn't have been removed... It was so nice to see new weapons and armors. Especially weapons(since I used vanity for armors) I remember this one time I was in dragon ring and found a 2h sword for my warrior that looked like a katana... The model the demon hunters have it on their backs(if it's still there...) Killed mobs around there for a few days in excitment:D
I've tried to find some images with all the variety of weapons and armors couldn't find any...

Sunday, September 21st 2014, 1:57pm

your skill in necromancy has increased by 5

Sunday, September 21st 2014, 1:58pm

Sunday, September 21st 2014, 5:17pm

What?
He must be referring to your ability to ressurect dead threads from the dead :D

Sunday, September 21st 2014, 7:57pm

Sunday, September 21st 2014, 8:26pm

Well, instance gear still has unique skins(or well, some weapons do).

But yes, they should have kept it the way it used to be. And/Or add an option to customize a weapons appearance to a skin of my liking and not the one or two options that will/may be available in the cs soon.

Sunday, September 21st 2014, 8:37pm

your skill in necromancy has increased by 5

:thumbsup:
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language