You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• AleynaBear

Beginner

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

About me

• Hi I'm Aleyna Or Alicia(Alee-sha) my REAL name!(A.K.A Genesis) I'm Totally new to Allods online(going to be on P2P), I'm a highly experienced MMO player most notably in World of Warcraft with high end PvP experience of over 2400+ rating and Mythic&Heroic raid clears :) I'm extremely interested in this game and the environment it brings as well as a great community that's dedicated to the game they love. I'm a biological/genetic engineer major but I work at a really amazing candy shop to keep up with the costs! I'll be playing Crusader on the League faction(Even though I believe the Empire is way cooler) I'm very nice and I tend to keep to myself unless I'm doing a raid of some sort, my goals are to become an appreciated member of the community that can contribute to progression and population increase, in real life my goal is to finish my internship and become full time with an Anti-Bioterror task force and hopefully cure and prevent any further outbreaks of deadly ailments whether they be weaponized or naturally introduced although I'll spend most of my time in the field not the lab, but other than that I love to sit eat food and do nothing, practice several styles of martial arts, kendo, I love to cook food so much, My favorite drink is CherryLimeade from Sonic (If you haven't had a or haven't heard of a Cherry Limeade do it right now I command you).In the end I've decided to play Paladin after class hopping around for about a day, it's always been my hope to protect my friends from danger and prevent the people I care about from dying/getting hurt in real life and in game I've suffered alot in real life and I hope to carry the hopes and dreams of everyone on my shoulders.. I could go on for hours with this, anyway I hope to meet all of you and have a good time together, and you know make sure you guys don't get your faces bashed in ;) if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask! I have Skype & Teamspeak!

Posts (10)