You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• Teyloune

Trainee

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

About me

• Feel free to ask questions or tell me if you need help.

***********************************************************************************************
    Spielregeln || Account Regeln || Verhaltensregeln || Signatur Regeln
    ***********************************************************************************************

Ahoj im Teyloune!
    Nice to see you on my little profile page, i dont know how you got here, but ya welcome!
    If i had to guess, i would say you are here to learn something about me, otherwise there wouldn't be manny reasons to come here, right?
    Okay, then lets go~!

Things i really like are playing Video Games, watching Anime, hearing music and do art/watch other people do art; Why you ask?
    Uh, the answer might be longer then you expect, but here it is;

Answer

Art as Conceptual Emotion: People feel emotions and ask questions. They enjoy certain emotions and lines of thinking more than others. The art or music evokes a blend of thoughts and emotions that can be similar to a fine restaurant dish, or even just basic-but-appealing junk food. To see or hear art that you connect with means there are others like you in the world. We all thrive on a feeling of belonging to a group, especially if it includes a sophisticated (or just some other quality we appreciate) artist in its ranks.

Art as Complex Code or Mysterious Puzzle: Some of us learn the elements of design, or music theory, and have an appreciation for art on a more technical level. Others enjoy art that is cloaked in deep metaphor, like a mysterious hieroglyph whose meaning we are free to encode and establish to our liking (and we enjoy comparing our findings with others, and with the artist's statements).

Art as Representation of Popular Icon: Still others of us enjoy art that celebrates or denigrates certain figures, either real or fictional, whom we either identify with, admire, or dislike. The style of the art is like the wording of the statement, and can range from deifying to demonizing, or anything in between.

I've probably left some things out, but that's why I feel most people enjoy the art they do. They're looking to define not only the world, but themselves.
    I hope that answers your question why people like me, might enjoy these things.

My Favorite Animes are Overlord , Re:Zero , No Game No Life and Log Horizon but i've also seen a few hundred other animes that were pretty good, these are just my favorites.

Music that i like sounds kinda like this Ken Ashcorp - Hold My Hand or like that Red like Roses Part II -Short- Extended
    If you need more good music, try this playlist; Music and Waffles

Other things? Hmm, im a former moderator - but, i had to stop doin what i loved (helping others) because of realife reasons, life is not always easy.

I still love this Game, i just have no time to care about it right now, which is really sad, but i will never forget the wonderful time i had while playing it. :)

So, while im gone for .. who knows how long, keep it chill and have fun!

Personal information

Posts (88)