Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

• rodde

Stajyer

Bu kullanıcı ile bağlantı kurmak için önce kayıt olmanız gerekmektedir.

Hakkımda

• hello! i'm rodde. i've been around since the open beta launch 4 years ago, that's a lot of time playing one game^^ i started as a scout, which was at the time my favorite class by far thanks to the heartbreaker arrows....oh i miss you so much my lovely arrows...then i switched to a warrior about 3 years ago, and have been fooling around with some guilds i really liked. i've always played league, never in the empire! if you are an imperial don't come near me, or one of us will die! hehe just joking!
    i have a reincarnation or two, the only one i really lvled is my scout, yeah i know, couldn't stop playing the scout no matter how much i hate the new trees^^. both are lvl 60 now.
    if you have a question about builds, or anything, i would be glad to help you, just pm me in-game or send me a message in the forums

IGN 1: Rodde
    IGN2: Sharpen

Mesajlar (121)