You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• delidumrul94

Trainee

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

About me

• <inactive player since end of the 2015 summer>
    I have started playing on p2p-league 12.6.2015
    Nicknames:
    Namaleon / ANKA & Paladin - P2P ServerKolgezer / LORDS & Scout - F2P Server
    Guild: Anka
    Job: Guild Officer, Main tank of the guild
    Priden/Warlord
    Kanian/Warrior
    Kanian/Paladin
    Priden/Healer
    Namaleon's soul faded into the darkness

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    About Me: MMORPG fun, computer engineer, skilled player with passion, funny & warm nature, helpfull leader who aggregates people around.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hobbies:Digital painting,sketching,oil painting,skateboard,roller-skate,basketball,futball,swimming,writing poems,running,fitness&bodybuilding,anime...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nameleon-The Queen Of Fire

Nameleon-The Cold Breath

Nameleon-The Red Rose

Personal information

Posts (58)